Chapter Twenty-Nine

It's really short.

This is where the storm is at its peak.

The amount of feels you are about to feel is enormous. I suggest you have some tissues by your side.

Your p.o.v
*Listening to this song while reading this is going to make you cry. One of my favorite songs that perfectly describes this whole story. You are going to cry.

Levi had been gone for a couple of minutes. The fact that he was gone made you worry, and with that worry left stress behind.

You decided to get out of bed. It was very late in the night, but with your cravings, you couldn't sleep without satisfying Jellybean's craving for hot chocolate.

"Alright, chill out I'm getting your hot chocolate." You said to yourself as if you were talking to the little one inside you. You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a mug. You grabbed a random hot chocolate packet that was laying on your kitchen table.

You thumped the powder and emptied it into the water that was in the mug. You opened the microwave and heated up the hot chocolate. You waited two minutes before taking it out and sipping on it.

As soon as you took a sip, you received a cramp on your side down by your belly. You hissed in pain and rubbed the spot. You felt a sense of panic wash over you, which lead to more stress.

You shook it off and decided to gulp down the liquid fast and go back to bed since you were put on bed rest. You placed the cup in the sink and walked back to your bedroom, but a sudden urge of having to use the bathroom hit you, so you walked to your bathroom.

You sat down on the toilet and used the bathroom, and as you wiped, you spotted blood on your hands. You looked down on your underwear and could see a big red spot where blood had settled in the fabric.

By now, you were stressing too much. It was so high, that it had become an issue.

You began to freak out. You got off the toilet and rushed into your bedroom, grabbing the phone and dialing Levi's number. Once you heard his voice, you sighed in relief, but he said that Petra was having her baby.

"Levi, I'm bleeding. I think there is something wrong with the baby." You whimpered, pacing around the room. A long pause filled the air before you could hear Petra screaming in the background.

"Help please, take me to the hospital!"You cried out into the phone. Levi stayed silent on the other line until he said those words that would haunt you forever.

"I'm sorry (f/n), my child is coming and I have to get Petra to the hospital. I'm sorry."

And with that, he hung up.

You began to cry as another wave of pain had hit you hard in the stomach again. You decided to call Hanji in hopes she would help, but she never answered due to long hours at work.

You collapsed to the ground, blood running down your legs. You began to dial 911. You told them that something was happening to your baby. They immediately sent an ambulance to your house.

You were on the ground when they had found you. You were still breathing when they picked you up. The rise to the hospital was fast and slow at the same time, but you didn't know because you were losing consciousness.

They put you on a hospital bed and wheeled you to the emergency room, everything becoming a blur to you as you lost blood. Your side throbbed with pain as you made it to the emergency room.

The hooked you up and a doctor soon came into the room. "She needs to push." The doctor said, making all of the nurses go silent and nod. A nurse approached your side, whispering encouraging words that Levi was supposed to say to you.

You pushed with all your might, feeling your lower half rip open. And soon, little Jellybean was out.

You waited to hear that blissful cry; the cry of your baby breathing and becoming one with the world.

But it never came.

The doctors looked down at the premature baby that you had delivered. " The lungs weren't fully developed and a lot of his organs were not either." The doctor said as they handed you the baby wrapped up.

It was about the size of your hand. It looked boney and didn't even look like a human baby. It didn't move, it didn't breathe.

It did nothing.

Tears ran down your face as you held the body of your child; your Jellybean.

He was gone.

"Ma'am, are you alright?"The doctor said as a blank look appeared on your face. Your face began to become as white as a sheet as you looked at your child once more.

"She's hemorrhaging!" One of the nurses yelled as they tried to stop the bleeding. By now, the world was spinning and becoming a daze to you.

The world became white, so pure and yet so cruel.

A silhouette appeared from in front of the white light, a small child appeared like you had seen from the dream.

"Hello, my name is Levian Ackerman and I am your son." The little boy grabbed your pale hand as he looked down at your baby in your hands.

He gave the child a kiss on its head. The boy grabbed your hand, dragging your soul out of your body . You looked back at yourself as the doctors tried to revive you, but it was no use.

You smiled weakly as you looked away and down to your son.

"What did I tell you, I'll never leave you, I promised didn't I?" The little boy grabbed your hand and smiled when you said those words.

And with that, you both walked into the light.
@@@
This song was a huge inspiration to write this story. That's why I always write "And with that."

This song is called "Dayzed inn Daydream" by Ariel Pink.

The story is not over, it ends at 31.We still have to see Levi.

Remember to Vote, comment and follow!

~Kat