Chapter 61

MADISON POV Elena is depressed since she killed the hunter guy that Uncle Nik had chained up

MADISON POV
Elena is depressed since she killed the hunter guy that Uncle Nik had chained up.

She was getting hallucinations and ended up killing Jeremy, luckily he had his ring on. Uncle Nik tried to help her but everyone didn't take that so well.

They saved her and stopped the hallucinations, but to do that they turned my brother into a vampire hunter.

Yay!

Anyways today is the Miss Mystic Falls thing and everyone's going to.

Oh! Oh! Elena and Stefan broke up! Elena couldn't handle being a vampire and being with Stefan so they ended it.

Also she still kind of likes my dad. Not that he likes her or that she's in love with him she just has feelings for him...and it's been really weird since turned.

"Blue!" "Red!" I said and they gave me a look, I was helping Care-bear and Elena with April.

"Really? The blue seems a little safe and Maddy thinks the red one is good." April said and I nodded.

"Maddy is a 9-year-old who thinks that all crabs want money like the guy on Spongebob." Care said.

"Safe is good when it comes to judges." Elena said "How should you know you didn't win." I looked at her and she pushed my head.

"She's right—Elena, not Madison. Gracie Lockwood had a 3-foot slit her year and practically got laughed off the court." I snickered and Elena and April laughed.

"She got my vote." Daddy walked in and I ran to him "Hey, munchkin." He rubbed my back while I hugged his waist.

"Get out, lurker." Caroline three something at my dad and I laughed "Ouch...where's Professor Shane?" He asked.

"Check the judge's table." She tried closing the door on him but he caught it "Hey! I'm here too." I walked back in and closed it on him.

"Traitor." He caught it again "Red one, definitely." He said "Thank you." I looked at them.

"We've already agreed that the red one's a little bit too showy." I shook my head "No you did."

"It's a pageant that's the whole point."

"Did you win Miss Mystic Falls last year?" Care asked him "Hey! It's not his fault he's not a girl or young." I stuck up for him.

"Watch it because technically you're not either." He said to me and I gasped my mouth hanging open.

"Elena didn't win and she wore blue." He said "Nobody cares what you think." Care said to him and he called me old so I was agreeing.

"I like the blue one now." I said just as April spoke "I care."

"See? April cared. Red, right, Elena?" We all turned to her "The red is pretty." She said slowly.

"And my work here is done." Dad left out and I followed.

"Oh, I saw baby Lock-wolf outside." He said and I smiled "Damon!" Elena called and I rolled my eyes "Bye!" I walked away.

I found Nick and Uncle Klaus talking outside laughing....yay my Uncle's here.

"Shh! She's coming." Nick said and I rolled my eyes "I heard that." I said and he shook his head "No you didn't."

Uncle Klaus pulled me over to him "So how's my Little wolf?" I smiled "Great. Except for the fact that I think, Elena's trying to get with my dad." I groaned.

"Oh, there she is." Nick tapped Uncle Nik and I saw them looking at Care "Seriously?" I laughed.

"You two behave. I've got a lady to woo." He said and he looked at him strangely "It's the 21st century!" We called after him.

~~~

The dance started, Jeremy was missing so Matt stepped in.

Elena and Caroline started to argue about her liking my dad until Uncle Nik stepped in pulling Caroline away.

"Elena! Back off, he's married and if you ruin my parent's relationship I swear I'll never talk to you again!" I told her walking away to go spy with Nick.

We went spying on Uncle Nik and Caroline. They started playing around and laughing. We smiled at him for being happy and smiling.

"I know she's your brother's girlfriend and all but I hope they end up together." I told him "Me too, don't tell Tyler." He said and Nik spotted us.

"Abort! Abort!" Nick said and we ran away trying to get away.

~~~

"I can't stay at home." I heard walking to the door Elena was there with her bags, Daddy, Amelia, and Stefan in front of her.

"Pick a room. I'll stay somewhere else tonight." Stefan walked out.

"Hey, Mads." She smiled at me and I looked at my dad who nodded at me. "Come on, Lena." I grabbed her hand dragging her upstairs to find a room.

"If you're staying here that means staying away from my dad." I crossed my arms "So no longing looks at him, no flirting, no long talks, no touching." I told her.

"Madison. I'm not here for Damon." She said and I gave her a look "Ok maybe a little bit but I'll follow your rules ok." She smiled at me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"So want to watch a movie? There might be something good on Netflix." She said and I nodded getting in the bed.

"Cheetah Girls." I said and she laughed putting it on "Wait! I'll go get some ice cream." I got out of bed running downstairs.

On my way back up I saw my dad kissing Amelia and half of her clothes were gone.

I ran all the way upstairs into Elena's room "What's wrong?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing." I grabbed my phone putting the ice cream down and getting in the bed. She played the movie and I started texting Nick.

Me
I am officially traumatized 🤢

Nicky 🤞🏼😛
Why?

Me
I saw my dad and Amelia kissing
and her clothes were gone.

Nicky 🤞🏼😛
Ew!! Haha 😂🤮

Me
Can you be serious for 2 seconds 🙄

Nicky
Nope😆

Me
You're so annoying ttyl 👋

Nicky 🤞🏼😛
Bye

I put my phone down shaking my head going back to watching the movie trying to forget about my dad and Amelia.