Chapter 33

MADISON POV
Max and I headed downstairs mad, Damon wasn't cooking.

I saw him with the woman Jenna introduced at the grill.

"Daddy? Why's she here? And why is there no breakfast." I said and Max growled. "Aw, you must be Madison." She pinched my cheeks.

"Do that again, and I'll bite it off." I told her, glaring at Damon "Ok,You have your story straight in your mind, right?" He asked her.

"I can't say that you bit me or drank my blood, just that we hit it off and I really like you. You are terrific, though. You're sweet, funny, you're honest." She said and I laughed.

Damon smiles, places his hands on either side of her head, and compelled her.

"And you're falling hard." He said, I shook my head "You might be the one." She said smiling
"Perfect." Damon whispered.

He opens the front door and Ric was there. "Have a great day, honey." He kissed her cheek, letting her out and Ric in.

"Oh. Hey, Alaric. Later." She waved at him. "My new girlfriend. Andie Star, action news, do you like her?" He asked me.

"It's not called that." Ric and I crossed our arms "And no, I don't....what happened to trying to find Amelia?" I followed him into the kitchen.

"Well, I realized it's just a pipe dream and Andie really likes me." He smirked getting food out for pancakes.

I scoffed "She's compelled." I put some food in Max's bowl and gave him some water.

"So, John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah."
Damon unrolls a cloth to unveil a dagger "Said you have to dip the dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree that dates back to the Originals, if there's any truth in that." He explained.

Damon handed the dagger to Ric "Can I see." I sat on the bar stool "No." they both said, I groaned.

"So you think it's a setup?" Ric asked "It could be. Guy's a weasel. Wouldn't put anything past him." Damon turns around and heads to the griddle.

"What are you up to today, Mr. Saltzman?" Damon poured the batter "Well, Jenna and I were supposed to go to her family's lake house." Ric pushed Damon away from the griddle.

"but somehow, we both got roped into doing this Historical Society thing at the Lockwoods." Ric flipped the pancakes, before they burned completely.

Yeah, Damon kinda sucks at making pancakes.

"Where Elijah's the guest of honor." Damon said, getting our some chocolate milk "Tell me you're not gonna kill him at the tea party." Alaric put my food on a plate.

"No. That would be stupid." Damon waved off and I gave him a look "What're you gonna do first?" I asked.

" I want to know his endgame before I kill him, but I do think it's time Elijah and I officially met." Damon tapped Ric with the dagger, putting my plate in front of me.

"Damon!" Ric grabbed the dagger that, Damon gave me instead of my fork.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damon and I walked into the Lockwood Mansion.

"Damon, what are you doing here?" Jenna walked up hugging me.

Suddenly, Andie walks up a notepad in hand. Damon looks over at her and smiles. I rolled my eyes groaning.

"Hi. You came." She smiled "Hi." Damon growled "Hi." She giggled, Damon kissed her on the lips and Jenna looks at the two, surprised.

I gagged, disgusted walking away to find my best friend.