p r o l o g u e

Whispers were heard inside the castle. The queen crying in the arms of her husband, the king. The royal guards pushing the villainess into the ground. The King glared at them with hate.

"How could you kill my unborn child, you witch!" He yells at her but she had her head down. The king was getting impatient and walks towards her and with his sword, he made the villainess look into his dark eyes.

"Answer me!" He yells at her. "I love you! Can't you see that she isn't the right person for you?!? I am!"
she yells, but the king was done with her so he walked away. "I want her gone! Slice her head off!" He yells at the royal guards. The guards grabbed the villainess and dragged them out, but before they left, they made eye contact with the king.

After the villainess was executed in front of the whole royal family and hers, the kingdom was peaceful. The King and Queen lived happily ever after and a few years later, raised a baby boy.

-GAME OVER-

"Was this really the game that everyone was talking about? Gosh, it wasn't even that good. It's too hard to win with everything bad she has done" you said as you threw your phone to the other side of your bed. The purpose of the game is that you're the villainess and you have to try to get the happy ending she deserves which is difficult and the reason why you decided to give up.

You laid down on your bed, staring at the ceiling. Slowly you felt your eyes making weaker and weaker and eventually they closed.

~~~

"Lady (Y/N)! Please wake up!" you slowly open your eyes to see a lady in front of you. Immediately you screamed and got up from the bed. "What's wrong, Lady (Y/N)?" she asked. "W-Who are you?" You asked as you backed away from her. Tears were slowly falling down her cheeks. "That fall caused you this much damage. Lady (Y/N), I'm your maid, Mary" she said.

"M-Mary?" You asked and she nodded. "Oh dear, I have to inform your father" Miss Mary said before running out of the room. You were still confused with what was going on so you looked around the room.

Your mouth dropped when you saw yourself through the mirror. You touched your face, making sure if it was actually yours. "There's no way in-" you were interrupted by the door opening wide. A man came in and hugged you tightly. "Mary told me what happened, are you already dear? Please tell me you remember me" he said.

You pulled yourself away from the hug and stared at him for a few seconds and then looked at Mary. "Of course I do, Papa. I'm sorry if I made you and Mary worried" you gave them a warm smile. The two of them sighed in relief. "Please don't scare me like that, Lady (Y/N)" Mary said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" you apologized.

"I'm just happy that you're fine now, Lady (Y/N)" she smiles. "If you need anything dear, I'll be in my office" the man kisses your forehead before he left.

"Let's get you dress," Mary said and you nodded.

As she was changing you, you were thinking.

'I'm in the game I was playing. I thought being reincarnated into a game or book was just in WEBTOONs, but I guess I was wrong. The last thing I remember is that I fell asleep. I didn't die so why am I here?'

'Anyways, that man before was Lee Yeo-dan, the father of the villain-... oh gosh... I'm reincarnated as the villainess. This is stupid! I guess I have to make sure I don't die at the hands of the prince'

'I will make sure that I, the new villainess will get my happily ever after!'