t h i r t y - f o u r

Chapter Thirty - Four:

Lady Jisoo sitting in front of you, sipping a cup of tea. "how on earth did you find me?" you asked. "I used a location spell. You're not the only witch here in this academy. My grandmother was a witch yet my mother isn't. I received the witch powers. Of course, my parents were frustrated. They want a normal child just like my siblings. I was mistreated for most of my life. My grandmother raised me more than they did. she taught me about magic and how to control my powers" she explains."I'm sorry to hear that..." you replied, but she shook her head.

"Prince Jungkook said you went through the same thing. I was told that your mother died when you were born and when your father got remarried, they started to mistreat you. I'm sorry that you have to experience that" Lady Jisoo said. "You are very lucky, Lady (Y/N) to have a fiancé like him. He really loves you more than anything" she looking over at the prince who was still asleep. You kept your head down before replying. "Why did you run away? You said you love him so do that" she asked.

you looked over to him and smiled. "he and I don't belong together. Even though I do love him, he is destined to be with someone else. I'm supposed to be the bad guy" you said. "I don't know who told you that but you're wrong. The two of you do belong together. Never in my life, I have seen the prince this happy. When I met in eight years ago, he was cold and rude yet when I saw him with you, Prince Jungkook had a big smile on his face. He has always been cold since his mother died in front of his eyes. He took the blame for her death. His father barely paid any attention to him. You changed him, Lady (Y/N)" Lady Jisoo said.

'...yeah, but for the worse...' you thought. "Please don't break his heart. I promise you won't regret it" she smiles at you. the two of you heard a noise and turned your heads to see Prince Jungkook waking up. He rubs his eyes as he stood up. His heart dropped when he saw you sitting in front of him. You smiled at him, making him quickly run towards you. "I missed you so much! please don't leave me again! say that everything you said before was only lies" he cries as he falls to his knees, wrapping his arms around your waist.

Lady Jisoo stands up and walks out of the room so the two of you could talk. you placed your hand onto his head and started playing with his hair. "I'm sorry, Jungkook. I didn't know what got to me. Yes, everything I said was a lie. I do love-" before you could finish your sentence, he placed his lips on top of yours. He cups your cheeks as he kisses you, tilting your head back to deepen the kiss.

After a few minutes, he pulls away from the kiss and smirks at you, seeing you panting heavily. "tell me, who do I belong to?" he caresses your cheek as he stares into your (e/c) eyes. "You belong only to me" you answered, making him smile. He hugs you tightly again. "Yes, I do. You're the only girl who stole my heart" he giggles. Prince Jungkook leans towards your neck, getting attracted by your scent. He leans his face towards your neck, leaving wet kisses.

The door opens widely, making Prince Jungkook roll his eyes. He was annoyed that someone disrupted his time with you. "What is it that you want, little sister?" the prince looks over to her. Princess Somi was surprised to see that you were back. "I need to talk to you privately," she said. "(Y/N), go back to our room and get changed. I want to take you out on a date. I'll be there in a few minutes" he whispers into your ear. The prince kisses your forehead before you stood up and walked away.