t h r e e

Chapter Three:

Chapter Three:

Prince Jungkook sips his cup of tea while looking at Duke Lee who was smiling brightly, hiding his nervousness in front of the crowned prince. Their eyes turned as the door opens widely. The prince smirks as you walked inside. "Young lady! That is no way-"

"It's alright, Duke Lee" the prince placed his cup down and looked at you who was sending him death glares. He chuckles and looks back at your so-called father. "I would like to tutor your daughter, Duke Lee," he said, making you and the Duke shocked.

"I'm sorry, your Highness but I believe I don't need a tutor. My teachers already said that I'm very intelligent for my age. So your knowledge isn't needed" You bowed at Prince Jungkook. "You might be intelligent with your studies but are you intelligent when it comes to manners? From what I saw today, I see an untrained lady, and no man will marry some lady like that. Which is why I'm offering my services to you" the prince said, making you clenched your fist.

"That will be wonderful, Prince Jungkook. My daughter will gladly take-"

"You said I wanted to get married? You shouldn't assume things like that Your Highness, that's bad manners. Once I reach the age of an adult, I will be able to do anything I want without anyone controlling me. It's my right after all as a human being" You answered back.

"Is that so? I'll be waiting for a letter to either accept or decline my offer" Prince Jungkook stood up and walked towards the door with his guards following right behind him.

"It's decline" you crossed your arms and looked away. The prince smirks and looks at Duke Lee. "Farewell, Duke Lee," he said before walking out.

Before Duke Lee could yell at you, you immediately walked away and headed towards your bedroom. Already there was Mary who prepared your bath. You immediately walked into the room and went behind the curtains to get undress. You hopped onto the bath and stared at the bubbles while Mary spoke.

"Prince Jungkook is very handsome for his age. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you and His Highness-"

"His Highness is disrespectful and annoying. There's no way I'll ever fall for his butt. I already decided I'm going to be single and live in a peaceful cottage in the forest" You answered.

"Oh, I see. That's a wonderful idea, Lady (Y/N)...but your father might arrange a marriage for you"

"I have that under control. There's no way he would arrange a marriage. And if he does, I'll should him what a rebel teen can do" you smirked.

———

"(Y/N), met Lady Eunha, your new mother and her sons, Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon"  Duke Lee introduced them. Your eyes were glued to the two older boys who looked angry at you.

Of course, they would be angry. In the original game, they blame Duke Lee for replacing their father so they abused you, thinking he would worry about you which in the end it wasn't true. "What a lovely young lady," Lady Eunha said trying her best not to be disgusted by your presence.

"It's nice to meet you, Lady Eunha. But do not expect me to call you mother because, at the end of the day, we all know you're just a female dog barking up at people for their good" You said with a smile. She gasps and looks at Duke Lee. "(Y/N)! How dare you-"

"I was just speaking the truth. Don't expect me to show you any respect because you clearly don't have any respect for me. If you excuse me, I have better things to do" you turned your heel to walk inside but she grabbed your wrist harshly.

"Where do you think you're doing?" You smirked and yanked your hand away from her before walking back inside.

'I won't let anyone look down at me...' you smiled.

~~~

It's been a week since the bitch and her sons moved in. She keeps on trying to slap you whenever you disrespect her or when you do something she doesn't like. Her sons are still the same characters before, but this time you fight back.

There was this one time when Seokjin started punching you so you decided to bite his arm and kick him where he didn't expect it while his brother just watched.

You were currently out shopping with Mary. You decided to buy her a new dress today as a reward. She was so excited to spend time with you even though she's with you 24/7.

As the two you walk into the crowd, the two of you split. You looked around, hoping to see her but you're still a short child. You sighed and run your fingers through your (h/c) hair. 'Gosh, I really hate the fact I'm still a child. Thankful, I know the town well'

You started walking around the town in search of Mary. You smiled as you saw younger children running around, playing games. Your eyes landed on a boy who had a cloak on who was in an alley with teenage boys surrounding him. You watched as one of the boys grabbed the young boy by the collar and pushes him against the wall.

You placed your hand on the pommel of the sword, grabbing it tightly. Their next movement made you angry. His friends then decided to go looking through his bag. As you ran towards them, you pulled your sword out and stood in between them and the boy, swinging your sword at them.

"Stealing from someone younger? That shows how desperate you are for money. Imagine what your mothers would say if she saw her babies stealing from a child" You said.

"And what is a child like you gonna do?" One of them asked. You smiled at them and walked towards them. "I might look like a child but I know more than you. I can make you cry and kneel while begging for forgiveness. So now, put everything back in the bag" You tilt your head.

The teenage boys laughed at your threat, thinking that you were just buffing. You bit your lip and were about to say something until the boy behind you spoke. "I think that's enough"

Your eyes widened as you turned your head to see the boy pulling his hoodie down to his identity. "Keep the gold. I don't need it" Prince Jungkook said to the group of boys. They then ran away, leaving you alone with the crowned prince.

"You're telling you planned that? What on earth is wrong with you?!?" You yelled, but the prince just chuckles and smiles. "You know what, I'm leaving. I still need to look for Mary" You turned around to walk away, but the prince grabs your wrist and pulls you close to him.

His body was pressed against yours. His little arms wrapped your waist. He rested his head on your shoulder and whispers something into your ear in a deep voice.

"I'm your Mary for today"