s e v e n

Chapter Seven:

Chapter Seven:

You were walking through the hallway, heading towards the library until someone grabbed your hand, pulling you into a classroom. You immediately pulled your arm away and turned around to see Taehyung. "What was that for?" You asked. He puts his hand over your mouth and looks around.

"Someone told Prince Jungkook that I was in your room," he said. You push him away from you and scoffed. "We literally didn't anything. You even took my bed away from me. So what's wrong with us sleeping in the same room. It's not like we're having sex" you said, but Taehyung shakes his head.

"Yet they don't know. We just need to make it clear to Prince Jungkook about it" he added on. "But why? He shouldn't care about stuff like that. After all, he's President. Taehyung remembers what the prince said to him and sent shivers down his body. "Can you please talk to the prince about it?" He asked.

You took a deep sigh and nodded. "Fine, I will when I get the chance. Now if you excuse Senior, I have a class to attend" you said opening the door. "I'll walk you there," he said following right behind.

As the two of them left the room, Prince Jungkook notices them. His eyes were locked onto them as he clenched his fists seeing smiles on their faces. "Your Highness?" He turns around to see Lady Anne. Immediately he changed his facial expression to a smile. "Hello there Lady Anne. Do you need something?" he said. "Well, I was wondering if you could accept this. I baked some cookies" she hands him a bag of sugar cookies. "Thank you so much, Lady Anne" he smiles as he takes the bag.

"Well, I should be heading to class. Goodbye, your Highness" Lady Anne smiles before running off. The prince looks at the bag of cookies and heads towards his office.

Once he arrived at his office, he threw the cookies into the garbage. Prince Jungkook took a seat and stared at a painting he had hidden in his desk. It was a painting of a beautiful lady. The lady is supposed to be his future wife. He remembers that his father has asked a tarot card reader to describe his future wife and paint her. The prince at first thought it was stupid yet when he saw the painting, he was very pleased to see it.

The door of the room opens to reveal the rest of the student council. "Come on, I would totally go for Alice. Have you seen her?" the secretary said as he takes his seat. "And this is why girls are staying away from you, Sir Jimin," the treasurer said. "Jisoo is right with that" the reporter spoke. "You agree with her, Savanna!?!" Jimin yelled. "Be quiet Jimin, we're here to talk about the academy, not for girls" the Vice President, Prince Chunyoung said.

"Nice to see you all here" Prince Jungkook smiles seeing them all sitting down around the table. "Well we kinda have to decide what we plan on doing this school year," Savanna said. "I heard that some of the first years are quite excited to try to beat Lady (Y/N) for number one. When I spoke to them, they said the only reason they came to this academy is to challenge her" Jisoo said.

"They want to be challenged, huh. How about we have a sporting event around spring? And the winner would go on a trip. It would be the third years vs second years vs first years" Prince Chunyoung said. The prince looks at his assistant to see him taking notes. "That sounds fun. I believe everyone will enjoy that. The winner will receive a trip that will be paid by the royal family" Prince Jungkook said.

"How about our senior's graduation? Are we still gonna throw them a party?" Jisoo asked. "You guys better. It's gonna be our last years!" Jimin placed his arm around Prince Chunyoung who rolled his eyes. "Of course, we are. Yet I believe it kinda too early to discuss that. For now, we should focus on programs that the students should take for their future" Prince Jungkook said.

~~~

After the meeting, the council members were packing their belongings. Prince Jungkook was finishing up his paperwork when the door opens. All eyes when on the door. The prince smiled brightly seeing you. "Hey... I was told that I would find the prince here. I'm sorry to disturb you guys. I'll come back-"

"No!" Prince Jungkook stood up immediately. The rest of the council members and you looked at the prince. Jimin looked at the two of you and smirked. Jisoo and Savanna both giggled, understanding why their President suddenly changed. "Our meeting just finished. Let's go guys or else we'll be late" Jimin said walking out of the room after giving the thumbs up at Prince Jungkook.

Once the two of you were left alone, the prince looked into your eyes. "Do you need something, (Y/N)?" He asked. "Well, I came here to clear things up. You see I assume a girl student saw Sir Taehyung leaving my room" you started, making him clenched his jawline. "The only reason why he stayed the night at my room was that he couldn't sleep in his room since his roommates were being too loud. I allowed him to stay in my room. We both slept in different places. He slept on my bed while I slept on my couch. That's all" you explained.

"I see..." he said looking down at his desk. "Is that all?" He asked and you nodded. "I should be heading out. Thank you for understanding" you said getting up from the chair. Before you head out, Prince Jungkook grabs your wrist and pulls you close to his body. Your eyes widened when you could hear his breathing. "Prince Jungkook?"

The young prince's eyes stared at your lips, fighting his eagerness. All of a sudden the door opens.

"Your Highness?"