f i f t e e n

Chapter Fifteen:

Chapter Fifteen:

You watched the two men glaring at each other as Mary prepares tea for you three. Prince Jungkook made you sit right next to him and holds hand tightly. "So why are you really here, Lord Taehyung? My girlfriend wouldn't allow some guy into her house?" the prince asked, making Taehyung chuckle.

"You're already calling her your girlfriend when she clearly doesn't want to be involved with you? You forced her into agreeing to this, didn't you? You're doing all of this to get the girl you want, how low are you, Prince Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

Prince Jungkook clenched his fists and glares at Taehyung. "I didn't force her. She agreed willingly. You probably would though. After all, your older sister-" you slapped the table, making them both look at you. "Mary, I'll be going out for a bit. I want you two gone when I came back. I can't deal with the two of you here" you stand up.

"(Y/N), wait! I-" before the prince could finish his sentence you left the house. He looks back at Taehyung and points to the door. "You heard what she said, leave her house," Prince Jungkook said. "She said for the two of us to leave when she came back" Taehyung replied.

"Just leave us alone, Lord Taehyung. It's clear that she doesn't love you back!" Prince Jungkook yelled, but Taehyung laughs. "And she doesn't love you either! She only agreed because she felt bad for you. Imagine what everyone would say if they found out the prince's first love rejected him. Everyone would laugh at your face" Taehyung said.

"You're going to regret saying that Lord Taehyung," the prince said. "Regret isn't in my vocabulary. I'm going to leave now because I don't want (Y/N) to hate me if she sees me still here in her place. I suggest you should do the same or do you want everyone to hear your rejection" he whispers into the prince's ear before walking out.

'Lady (Y/N), what on earth did you do to get two attractive men to fight over you! You're in big trouble, Missy'

———

It was midnight and you finally already back home. The whole time you stayed in the forest, thinking about a new plan since Knight Jung plans on making your life worse. When you opened the door, the lights were all gone.

'Mary must be asleep. It seems like they both left. Thank god. I thought I had to use my magic to get rid of them' you thought as you removed your cloak. You headed towards your bedroom, wanting to take a long sleep since you used a lot of your energy when you cast the clone spell.

You were ready to jump onto your bed until you heard your door being closed. A strong pair of arms were wrapped around your waist as they pulled you back, making you hit their chest. "I missed you, you know" you sighed, knowing who it was.

"Your Highness, didn't I say that when I got home, you and Lord Taehyung should be gone," You asked.

"Well yes, but your maid allowed me to stay the night since it would be dangerous for the prince to be alone," he said. "Can you please let me go? I'm tired and want to sleep" you tried to escape from his embrace. He nods and lifts you. Your eyes widened when you felt your feet in the air. "W-What are you-" the prince places you onto your bed and removes your shoes.