t h i r t y

Chapter Thirty:

Chapter Thirty:

The lady stares at her nephew as he danced with his fiancé in the ballroom. All eyes were on them. People were amazed by how beautiful the two danced. They never expected the prince to choose his future bride soon. they all believe he would choose once he turned eighteen yet his eyes were only on you. The two of you stopped dancing and walked back towards Princess Somi and King Jeon. You felt a pair of eyes staring at you. You saw it was the prince's aunt.

Before you could walk up to her, some people walked towards you. "Lady (Y/N), congratulations on your engagement to the prince. Your father must be proud that his daughter got the attention of the prince. speaking of him, where is he?" and to be honest you have no idea where Duke Lee is. Ever since you agreed to be Prince Jungkook's fiancé, you lost connection with him. The prince insisted that you lived in the castle with him since you are his fiancé and he wants to be close to you at all times. This ten-year-old Jungkook was giving you vibes from eighteen-year-old Jungkook who was glued to you.

"Duke Lee and his wife along with her children went to live in a new kingdom. He had asked me to look after his precious daughter and as her future spouse, I told him that she will be treated like a queen" Prince Jungkook holds your hand with a smile on his face. Everyone smiled seeing how loving the prince was towards you while the young girls were envied of you. Yet they didn't know about how possessive the prince would get once he's older. They will all be thankful to not have a husband like the prince.

Prince Jungkook continues talking to them and you saw his Aunt still looking at you. You wiggled your hand out of his and whispered into his ear that you will be heading towards the restroom. He nodded and you quickly left to follow her. You walked out into the balcony to see her staring at the night sky. "Nice to meet you, (Y/N)" she said. "Likewise Lady Jeon" you curtsy. The lady laughs and shakes her head. "No need to curtsy. So tell me why you agreed on marrying my nephew? For sure there is a reason why you said yes?" She asked you.

"Well, I thought of it and I believed that Prince Jungkook is a good man. He's respectful, charming and kind...the ideal type every girl wants" you said thinking about his character. "Yet is he your ideal type, (Y/N)?" Princess Jeon asked looking at you. Her question surprised you. To be honest, you never dated anyone in your old world so you don't know if he is your ideal type. You were always playing video games or focusing on school. "You!" a familiar voice said.

You and Princess Jeon turned your heads to see ten-year-old Knight Jung who looked frustrated. He walks towards you and grabs you by the shoulder. "What the heck did you do!?! I was in Daegu talking to King Yoongi and then a few seconds, I woke up ten again" he exclaims. "don't talk about it" you whisper to him, signaling him that Lady Jeon was with you. "No need to worry (Y/N). I too was reincarnated" she smiles at you. Both you and Knight Jung dropped your mouths.

"Y-You are?" the two of you asked and she nods. Princess Jeon then walks towards the two of you. "I was put here when I was seventeen and woke up in the body of King Jeon's sister. Just like you, I tried to escape this game yet everything I was close, I died and was reincarnate back into the game. I have been here for almost fifty years. One day I found a book that holds everything about this world we're in. I was surprised to see a way to get out. Before I could do anything, I died and was reincarnated again but this time Knight Jung and you were put into the game. I tried to look for the two of you so you could escape yet I was found and locked up in a tower in Gwangju" Princess Jeon said.

"Who locked you up?" You asked. She took a deep breath. "the ones who created this game. I already lost to them so I'm trapped here forever yet the two of you haven't. you see, the person who killed you, (Y/N) was one of the creators. They don't want us to leave for some reason which is why they're doing everything they can to keep you here. Luckily, I still have my memory and can help you before they come and kill us once more" Princess Jeon said.

"We must go before it's too late," she said as she grabs your and knight Jung's hands. Yet Prince Jungkook walks in to see his aunt holding hands with you and a boy. "what do you think you're doing, Auntie?" He asked. "She wanted to speak to me about the training since she has to be trained to become queen" his aunt replied. "And the boy?" He asked. "This is future knight Jung. He wanted me to speak to Knight Yoo" she smiles. Prince Jungkook knew she was lying so he walked towards you and grabbed your hand, dragging you back inside.

Princess Jeon looks back at you, feeling nervous. "So you too know what the Prince will become if he's not with her?" Knight Jung said and she nodded. "Yes, I do. I remember seeing him kill one of the guards in the past yet his yandere side has already appeared. Why do you think (Y/N)'s parents aren't here? He ordered the guards to punish them and he then killed them for hurting his bride. I'm afraid he will become worse if we don't stop this soon. His original character was never like this before. When I was here, he fell in love with Lady Anne just like in the game. The villainess was murdered and the knight lived a happy life yet when you two came a sudden change occur" Princess Jeon said.

"I won't let them win this time," she said.

———

Princess Somi cries as she watches her aunt get buried. Prince Jungkook pulls you into a hug as he notices you were gonna cry. You remember her saying that when she died, she got reincarnated so why hasn't the game change yet. King Jeon turns away and walks off back inside his castle. "Don't cry, (Y/N). I don't like to see you crying" Prince Jungkook wipes your tears away. "Let's go back inside," he tells you and his sister. Princess Somi walks away with one of the guards as the prince walks you back inside.

He takes you towards your bedroom. "You should get some rest, (Y/N)" Prince Jungkook said and you nodded. Hopping onto your bed, you closed your eyes, trying to get some sleep yet it was difficult to since you were thinking about his aunt. The prince notices it so he lays on your bed and pulls you into his arms. you felt safe and calm in his arms so you slowly closed your eyes, drifting away as he plays with your hair.

Once you fell asleep, the prince smiles brightly. "my sweet and precious (Y/N), I can't believe that crazy Aunt of mine tried to convince you to leave me. Father has always warned us how psychotic she was which is why my grandparents decided to give the crown to my father and not her. I'm glad she's gone. She was just gonna use you to get the throne back as she did before" Prince Jungkook kisses your forehead.

"Yet that boy...it seems like you knew him. I don't like that (Y/N). You should be only close to me. I'm your future husband, not him. You're mine. I can't let you go now that you agreed to be my bride. I can't wait to see you in your beautiful wedding dress, walking down the aisle. It will our special day that no one can ruin" he smiles.

Far away in Gwangju, a group of people smiled seeing you cuddling with Prince Jungkook. "It was a good choice that we got rid of her before it was too late. I thought you were going to erase her memory" someone said. "I'm a cold-hearted person. I wanted to see their faces when they find out the person who was gonna help them died" another one said. "How do you think this would turn out?"

Amber turns around with a smile on her face.

"With the villainess getting the ending she deserves"