e i g h t

Chapter Eight:

Chapter Eight:

With all your forces, you pushed the prince away from you and smiled at Lady Anne who was with her best friend. "Hello there Lady Anne and Lady Amber" you curtsy yet their eyes were on the prince that was on the ground. Lady Anne hurries towards the prince to help him get up, "are you okay, Your Highness?" She asked. "I'm fine, Lady Anne. Thank you" he smiled at her.

"Well then if you will excuse me, I should be leaving," you said trying to walk out of this situation but Prince Jungkook stopped you. "Aren't you missing something?" He asked looking straight at you. You turned your heels and glared at him. "And what will that be?" You crossed your arms.

"You did push me and made me fall so don't I deserve to hear an apology," he said. You scoffed at his request. You walked towards him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Your faces were close to each other. "Listen here Golden Spoon, you invaded my space and I didn't like it. So I deserve an apology, not you" you said to him. "I'm leaving. You're really acting the same when we were younger. We're sixteen now. Get it through your head" you said before leaving.

'Still have to act like the villainess' you thought as you walked through the hallway.

Lady Anne and Lady Amber were so confused about what just happened between the two of you. They were never told that you two close to each other. They looked at the prince who just sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Yes, do you need something ladies?" He asked. Their cheeks warmed up and nodded. "I was hoping we could discuss a project we had in mind," Lady Anne said.

"Come and take a seat"

———

"Someone is very angry" Taehyung walks towards Olivia and her new lover, Richard. "Apparently, the prince did something to make her like this" Olivia said as she watches you practice your sword skills. You have been at it for minutes. Putting all of your anger on the hits. Taehyung walks towards you and smiles at you. "I'm not in the mind for smiles, Little Bear," you said as you continue hitting the targets.

"What did the prince do to you to make you this angry?" He asked. "Something that shouldn't concern you" you answered. "He made you this angry. Well, Missy, I think this is enough training. Look at your hands" Taehyung said as he takes the wooden sword out of your hands. You sighed and headed towards Olivia since she had your towel.

"(Y/N), I was hoping you can come to a tea party I'm hosting on Saturday. Most of the girls in our grade are coming" Olivia hands you your towel. "I wish I could, but I already made plans. I'm heading back to my so-called home to see my maid, Mary" you answered as you wiped the sweat off your face. Olivia pouts but she understood how much Mary means to you.