Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter 14

Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter Fourteen
Edited Chapter |a/n-enjoy readers :)|

With a hard look and folded arms, Vince sat on the black leathered 'c' shaped couch with a stern look. I gulped nervously, blinking back away the fear.

"Why'd you leave?" I immediately felt guilty just as Vince says these words. His voice was filled with sadness, and that's one thing I promised myself never to bring to him.

"To Nina's, just to see her," I smiled my best at Vince, taking a seat next to him. "Anyways, that's not important, what is, is that we need to talk."

"Are you breaking up with me?" Vince blurted out, confusion and worry laced within his voice.

"Of course not," I leaned into his body, the sent of his cologne filling up my smelling senses.

"Good, so what's to talk about?" Even though his face was emotionless, his eyes held worry like I was about to do something. I don't know what, but like it could happen any second.

"Are you cheating on me?" I blurted before even thinking it through. It was silent for a moment before Vince broke it.

"Why would you think that?" His voice was soft, yet laced with anger. "I would never do such a fucking thing! What made you think that? Huh, Vanessa? Who? Or what? Tell me!"

I knew better than to make Vince mad, but saying Vince is mad is an understatement; he's beyond furious.

"I-I invaded your pr-privacy," my voice was small, and I didn't think he would be able to hear me but he did.

"You looked through my text messages?"

"No, your phone was going off and curiosity got the best of me. I didn't unlock your phone, no, but I saw the messages when I turned it on," I explained, my voice gentle.

"Why? Was it from Hanna or Chealse?" His head tilts forward. "Those are the only girls I remember being associated with."

"Hanna. She keeps on saying that she can't wait for you to come over and do what you guys did the other night," I answer, wondering about Chealse.

"Oh, yeah, we never did anything. She's just jealous, I guess she thought you were going to see the text messages. It was a plan, Vanessa, I would never ever do that to you," I could tell Vince was hiding something but I decided not to push it. I would find out sooner or later.

I just nodded my head slowly, sinking into his precious little trap. This is why I told myself to never fall for Vince the moment I laid my eyes on him; I would get hurt.

The day he told me he had feelings, my heart skipped a best, no, three. And that's when I knew that I had fallen for the bad boy myself.

With Nina by my side go clarify that I actually like him, no, love him, and for that, I was truly grateful. Without her, I would be a complete mess without knowing any feelings towards Vince.

"Breakfast?" Vince's questioning voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked at him, trying to recall why he had just said. "Breakfast?" He repeated, making me form an 'o' shape with my mouth.

"Yeah, sure," I answered slowly, hopping into my train of thought and blocking out whatever Vince is saying, that is, until a waving hand was into my vision and my train of thought crashed.

"Are you okay?" Vince asked me, feeling my forehead. "You acting odd today."

"I guess it's just the lack of sleep I had today, I'm just going to go lay down for a little while," I yawned, stretching myself in the process.