Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter Four

Chapter Status: Edited

I woke up feeling exhausted, and my the inside of my mouth tasting horrid. I smacked my mouth quietly, hoping that the taste would go away. It didn't. I shrugged it off, deciding to get some water. I breathed in, Vince's scent warming me, and got up. Well, let me change that to tried to get up. Vince's strong and muscular arm was wrapped around my the lower half of my stomach, holding me protectively. Also, every time I tried to get up, his grip got tighter and tighter. By now I would be gasping for air if it was Brad, but Vince kept his grip tight, yet not that tight for me to be able to at least breath.

"Vince." I whispered, laying back down and successfully turning myself around so that I was facing him. "Vince." I pulled up my arm, putting my hand on his warm cheek. I tapped him softly on the shoulder, then the cheek but he didn't do anything. Not even a shift. I tried pushing his away, softly because I didn't want to wake him up, but failed miserably.

I suddenly got this urge to go to the bathroom. Widening my eyes - not wanting to pee myself - I pulled away from him: me coming face to face with the hard floor and Vince doing the same, but on the other side and back to back.

"Ugh!" Vince groaned as I stumbled getting up, and running to the huge bathroom. I closed and locked the door rapidly, struggling to get to the toilet. After I have done my business, I washed my pale hands and walked out.

"Sorry." I mumbled, suddenly embarrassed, and by concluding that - my pink cheeks.

"If that's how we are going to wake up every morning, your sleeping on the couch." I looked up, noticing that Vince was shirtless and put my head back down, even though I wanted to put it back up so badly. Wait, what?! I do not like or love Vince King. We are completely different, nothing in common.

"It won't happen again." I looked back up, seeing that he had a gray plain shirt on. I smiled, showing my white teeth.

"We're going grocery shopping." Vince paused by spraying some cologne on. "Moms orders." It then hit me that I never seen his mother, or father. Just his little brother, who acted exactly like Vince. "And we are having dinner with my family, six o'clock sharp. You finally get to meet them."

"Okay." That's all that came out of my mouth, even though I wanted to question him so much; about his family, what they act and behave like, will they like me, etc.

"Go get dressed." Vince's raspy morning voice said after a few minutes of silence.

"Oh." I walked over to my mall bags from the day before, picking out high waisted black jeans and a crop top that said 'Love' in capital, white letters. I walked back into the bathroom, taking off my clothes that I currently had on and putting on my new clothes. I brushed my teeth with a new toothbrush that Vince bought for me, brushing my hair and walking out of the bathroom afterwards.

"Ready?" Vince threw me a bottle of One Direction perfume, his choice since he said it suit me. I didn't protest against it, I personally loved the smell.

"Yup." I replied, smiling and putting the bottle back on the counter. I walked out, feeling an arm around my shoulders.

"You really smell good." Vince randomly said, making me laugh while I covered my mouth. "Why are you covering you smile? It's beautiful." Vince smiled slightly, removing my hand as he removed his arm from my shoulders, the warmth-ness he was giving me gone.

-----------------

"We need dish soap, steak, mashed potatoes, milk, any type of cereal, noodles, green beans, mangos, and peas." I laughed when he made a disgusted face at the word peas.

"So I take it you dislike peas?" I questioned, smiling.

"Yeah, they're horrible." Vince half smiled back.

"Well, let's get shopping." I said, pushing the cart towards the meat section. I got the steak, heading towards the where the noodles and mashed potatoes were. I placed them carefully in the cart, finding the milk, peas, and green beans and placing those items into the cart. I also found the cereal and placed that in the cart.

I looked behind me, finding Vince running towards me with a bag of mangos.

"Here." He handed me the bag of mangos, fixing his hair and black leathered jacket.

Ten minutes later, we were in front of the cash register. The nice, old lady gave us extra change and called us a cute couple. And when we told her that we weren't a couple, she responded by giving Vince a look that specifically said 'You should ask her out' to which I blushed at.

"She was nice." I breathed out, the hot air hitting me like a bullet.

"And old." Vince muttered, but loud and clear enough for me to hear.

"Hey! Be nice, especially to your elders." I narrowed at him to the point where I couldn't see anything, just blurry figures.

"What? Did you see those wrinkles on her face, it looked like she was growing another face!" Vince held up his arms in mock surrender.

"Just...whatever." I rolled my eyes, blocking him out for the rest of the walk to his house.

---------

"Your such a nice and beautiful girl." Vince's mother - Adriana - complimented me for the hundredth time.

"Thank you." I smiled at her, stealing a glance at Vince.

It was about six thirty o'clock. Vince and I were at his house, sitting down next to each other at the polished dining table, having noodles with peas - to which Vince protested about - and nice, juicy steak. I learned that Vince didn't only have a brother, but also had a younger sister - who was five - and adorable. His mother was a banker, and his father - Paul - was a lawyer. Which explain why their house and everything in the hues was huge.

"Thanks for dinner." Vince said, pulling me up out of my seat.

"Yes, thank you." I walked with Vince, giving him a 'what was that' look.

"It would've been much embarrassing if we stayed." Vince shrugged, walking up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes, but they automatically widened when Vince's mother said: "Yes, Brad Dove is the boy that lives next to us and I invited him to dinner - along with his parents - for dinner."

{OMG, I was so busy doing homework and all, sorry it's ssoooo late! So I decided to not make specific dates an time and just update whenever.}