Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter Twelve

Edited

School. I have never thought that Vince and I would ever be together and that our relationship building was always in another world. But now that we are, we need to show everybody that we are.

Fans. The girls who love Vince, the girls that will do anything for him. Did it really matter to them that he was taken? That they didn't have a chance anymore. But, the only one question that stood out to me was: What will they do to me?

Yes I know, it's a stupid question but they are Vince's fans, the only girls that with love Vince just a tad bit more than me. But, it just wasn't fair. It wasn't fair that I would have Vince all to myself, I would have to share him with the whole entire girl body at our school.

Vince had promised to keep me away from them, to protect me. And I truly respect that and believe him.

By now, I'm sure that Vince is out of the shower by now, but I was just far into my daze that I couldn't hear the shower turn off.

My thoughts were interrupted when a wet hand came in view, and a smiling face. A smile replaced my straight line as I got up and kissed Vince fully on the lips.

I took in his appearance, noticing he was only wearing a white towel along his waist line, barely showing his V-line.

"Dear god, babe, put on some clothes!" I turned around, covering my eyes. Vince came up closer towards me, so close I could feel his hot breath.

"Don't pretend you don't like it," Vince grabbed a string of my hair and began to play with it. I rolled my eyes, pushing Vince away.

"Pretending? Oh, and I was trying so hard to hide it," I stated sarcastically, does he not know that I'm still and always will be a virgin.

"I don't want an attitude, babe, I want love," Vince whined, pulling a plain white T over his head. I turned around, because by now, he was fully dressed.

"I don't want to go to school," I stated, crossing my arms and sitting down on the bed. "Why can't we just stay at home?"

"Because, that would not be the right thing to do, you want to go to college, right?" Vince questioned. Well, of course I want to go to college but the fans.

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts, Vanessa, you are going to school, now go get ready," he shooed me out of the room but I turned back around, facing him.

"When did you become such a good boy?" I smirked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Huh? I'm not a good boy. I'm speaking on your behalf, not mine. I'm going to ditch school today, sorry babe," he unwrapped my arms around him, smirking.

"You can't leave me, you promised to take care of me," I whined, pouting the best way I could.

"Babe, there are plenty of security guards that'll protect you, there's at least twenty of them at each spot we go to. They are never going to let a fist fight happen. And also, the worst they can do is tell lies."

"You say that like you don't care!" I shouted, rolling my eyes and dropping the conversation. I walked over to my clothes, picking out a mint green dress with mint green flats.

◼️◻️◼️◻️

"Babe! We're going to be late!" Vince shouted from the bottom of the stairs. I groaned, grabbing my bag and walking down the stairs.

"I'm here," I exaggerated out. Things haven been well with us since he said he would ditch school and leave me. We weren't communicating with our heart, only with our minds.

"Babe, I'm sorry. And I've decided that I will stay, and not leave you. An I promise that I will be by your side the whole entire school time.

"But we have different classes," I blinked about ten times, everything went black but then everything went back to normal again.

"Not anymore, I got my schedule changed to exactly yours," Vince smirked, snaking an arm around my waist.

"Awe, you seriously are the best boyfriend ever," Vince kissed my nose, opening the car door for me. I smiled, thanking him before sitting down in the passenger seat.

"Ready for school?" Vince asked, bringing his Mustang to life.

"I believe the term for school has now changed to hell," I placed my bag on the car floor, pulling out my phone.

"Don't be so paranoid about it, they aren't going to do anything except for giving you those looks when we walk in with our hands tied together," Vince rolled his eyes as he pulled into the schools parking lot.

"Im not being paranoid, I have some courage in me and some hope that they will think we are a cute couple," I got out, meeting Vince behind the car.

"Trust me, some of them will and some of them won't," Vince lightly pecked my forehead, intertwining my hand in with his.

"Here goes nothing," I whispered to myself, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

Vince and I, holding hands and all, walked into the building. Immediately girls started showing off and making sure their make up was perfect until they saw me.

"Who is that?"

"That's that Vanessa girl."

"She's dating him!"

"Yeah, can you believe that he would go or someone as ugly as her?"

"I look much prettier than her, she's just as pretty as a dirty rat."

"I totally agree!"

These was the only cruel conversation I had heard. The rest were blocked out since the rat comment had really gotten to me.

"Don't listen to them, you are as beautiful as a sunset, they are the ones that are going to grow old with one hundred cats," Vince opened his locker, which was right next to mine, and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right, I'm probably the one who's going to be cat women," I scoffed, opening my own locker. I pulled out my text books,
the most important ones I would need.

"Hey bro," Carter pulled Vince into one of those boy hugs. "Haven't seen you lately, what's been going on?"

"Nothing, just got a brand new girlfriend," Vince wrapped an arm around my neck.

"I've heard, damn, rumors spread quickly. Oh, and Vanessa?" I looked up, facing Carter's bright green eyes. "You know that friend of yours, Nina?" I nodded, know where this was going. "Ask her if she's free Saturday night for me, will ya?"

"Sure," I smiled. He returned the smile sheepishly before biding us a good bye.

"VANESSA!!!" I turned around only to get developed in a huge hug. "I heard! He asked you out! It's all around school!" Nina's voice was strained, her face was red and sweaty and she was out of breath.

"We need to get you fixed up for the day," I have Vince a hug and a kiss on the cheek, some girls gagging but I could care less.

"I'll see you first period, okay?" Vince kissed me back, smiling.

"Of course, bye babe," I turned towards Nina and walked her towards the bathroom.

"You guys are so cute," Nina's strained voice sounded out as she wiped off her sweat.

"Yeah, I guess we are, huh?" To bad the girls here didn't think so.

But all that matters is that Vince and I are happy, and I'm sure he feels the same way.

(So, don't kill me for not updating but here's your update! Can't believe that it's already 2015, OMG. My New Years resolution is to STOP being shy and go ahead and make some new friends. Be more sociable. What's yours? Anyways, next update will be soooooonnn, sometime next week like on the weekend. So yeah! K, bye!)