Loving the Bad Boy: Chapter 23

Updated 

Chapter twenty-three

_____

There he was, standing before me. There was a dangerous glint in his eyes, a smirk on his face, his hair disheveled. He looked hotter than ever. My first lover, staring at me with hatred. I couldn't blame him, I left him; the first person who actually cared about me. The first person who actually loved me -other than my mom. 

Looking at Kira, I saw her talking it up at a guy. I took that as my queue to walk towards Vince, ignoring his dangerous glare. When I was finally just a few inches away, I stopped and thought about it for a second. Do I really want to do this? Do I really want to bring him back into my life probably just to loose him again?

I was just about to walk away but Vince grabbed my arm, pulling me into him. His beverage that was inside his red solo cup sloshed out, spilling onto the pearled floor. "Please don't leave me again." The look in Vince's eyes made him look vulnerable, gullible. I felt bad, which is why I am in the kitchen with a slightly tipsy Vince.

"Look, Vanessa, I love you," Vince pushed me against the kitchen counter, "I shouldn't have let you get hurt or anything. Everything bad that happened to you.. was my fault. I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry, so sorry. I love you and ever since I walked out of that hospital room; I haven't stopped thinking about you."

My had subconsciously went up and wiped the tears that were falling from Vince's eyes. I smiled, loving how he was finally opening up. It's weird how separations could bring people closer together. "I should have never let you walk out that hospital room in the first place," I hugged Vince tightly, "I love you too." 

"What do you say about ditching this dump?" Vince questioned, smirking. He grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the front door. I looked around for Kira but she was no where in sight. Maybe she'll be fine, but what if she's getting raped behind a dumpster. Nah, this is Kira I'm talking about. She would discreetly shoot me a text. 

"Where to?" I asked Vince, holding his hand tighter. I missed the feel of his hand enveloped in mine. I missed the feel of his lips. The feel of his arms wrapped around me. The huskiness of his voice. All of him; I missed. All of him; I love. 

"Surprise," Vince informed me, helping me onto his motorcycle. Ah, I remember my first ride like it was yesterday. I rolled my eyes at the surprise joke, just like the old times. My whole life feels like a surprise when I'm with Vince. I pulled out my phone before Vince started the engine, shooting Kira a text that I had left the party with Vince. 

"Can you give me a hint?" I questioned though I already knew the answer. Vince shook his head as the motorcycle roared to life and Vince sped off, towards the unknown destinations. My hold around Vince got tighter- I had forgotten how riding a motorcycle felt. I missed the feel of his torso. 

The wind whipped through my hair and made my lips dry so I had to constantly lick them. My dress flew up and my boobs could pop out at any given moment. But I didn't care, I loved the feel of the motorcycle roaring underneath me and Vince's hair brushing against me. 

 Asombroso.  

The motorcycle stopped and I looked around me. It was a peaceful night and the only thing you could hear are the cricket's chirps and the bird's songs. There was a big, dark green hill in front of us that looked like you could touch the moon by standing at the top.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Vince's arms wrapped around me, his head laying in the crook of my neck. Sparks of love shocked my body but I didn't shiver- that would ruin the moment. Instead we stayed that way, enjoying each other's presence. "Just like you." 

Vince lead my up the hill, sitting at the top. "Wow, I can see the city from here," I commented, enjoying the wonderful view. "What is this place?" I looked around, memorized by all the city lights, the luminescent stars, and the beautiful moon. 

Amazing.

"This is where I come to think," Vince said, breathing in deeply. "I think up on this hill, mostly about you." Vince looked up at me, standing up and wrapping his arms around me. "Te amo mucho, Vanessa, so much." 

His Spanish accent is so... amazing. I love it, so much. "I love you too, Vince, so much."

And then I kissed him. I made sure it was the best kiss I've ever given him. I kissed out all my sorrows, my. All my love for him. All my happiness. I missed Vince King and now that I've have him, I'll never let him go. I should've never let him walk out that door that night in the hospital. I should've kept him there, close to me.

"I shouldn't have let you walk out that door," I stated, referring to the night in the hospital. "I've been doing nothing but crying because that's how much I love you. Please, don't leave me. I need you, please, don't go." Tears were rolling down my cheeks, and pretty soon it will become a rushing waterfall.

I shouldn't cry in front of Vince. I makes me feel weak. It's the worst thing I could do.

"Hey, baby girl, don't cry. I'm right here, right here," Vince smiled as he wiped the tears away. "I love you too, babe." Vince hugged my tightly, and I weakly smiled.

I have my bad boy back and it felt good. Relieving, actually. Maybe even I feel overwhelming with happiness. Even through our qualms with each other and our heated arguments, love still guided us towards each other. Vince King, my bad boy, is the best thing that could ever happen to me. He saved me and I couldn't ask for more from him.

"Okay," I nodded, grinning, "okay," I held onto him tightly as I turned around and looked at the luminescent city beneath us. I felt like I was on top of the world, the universe when I was on this hill with Vince. I felt powerful. Beyond powerful.

Taking a look at Vince, I realized something. That I could spend my whole life, even my afterlife, with this guy. This bad boy who was once like a cranky, old man and now is the love of my life. Who knew that one day I would fall in love with a bad boy, especially one who didn't like me at the first moment he ever laid eyes on me. But I was glad he noticed me in the first place.

When I was a kid, I was told that no one would ever love me. That no one ever wants to be with me. Well, now, I tell those kids -where ever they may be- to fudge the heck off. Look at me now, I've got a better boyfriend then you'll ever get. And guess what, I could kick their butt any day. I've got the greatest boyfriend in the world you loved me even when I was a broken, little girl. When I was beaten to a pulp everyday by my no good of a father. He saved me.

Vince King saved me.

Cupid is difficult to understand. He may pair you up with someone you despise or never thought about in your whole life but it all works out in the end. We must thank Cupid for his doings and right now, I thank him now. I will never stop loving Vince King.

So, yeah. Thank you, Cupid, for everything. Even if it was a bumpy start at the beginning. Even if he thought our relationship would never work. Thanks. I owe you one.

Cupid may lead you in a direction you don't want to take. Cupid did that to me. But now I know; I will never stop loving the bad boy.

Never, ever, ever.

"I love you," I smiled at him, kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"I know, I love me, too," Vince gave me a playful stare and a smug smirk.

Even if he's to cocky for his own good,

THE END.

(Wow, you guys stuck with me till the end which is pretty crazy. Who knew that this story would end so fast. Even with the late updates, the minor errors, and I -as your horrible author- I had fun writing this story. It was a nice story, different from any I've ever wrote. I love you guys and I hope you stick with me through all my other stories. Sorry for the late update, as I've probably said in the past chapters. Love you guys, thanks for reading and hoped you enjoyed.

Peace,

Your horrible author.