Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter Seventeen

Un-Edited Chapter

{a-n ~ please pay attention to the alternating POV's! Thank you, lovelies}

Vince's P.O.V

"No!" I screamed, slamming my fist onto the expensive granite top. "You can't force me to do that."

"Vince! You have to, you need to agree to the plan!" He said, rolling his eyes. A habit he's picked up from me awhile ago.

"You can't make me," I calmed my voice, glaring at my older brother by a year; Josmar. "I won't, the plan is over Walter. The plan ended long ago."

"No, Vince, your wrong! The authorities-"

"I don't care about the fucking authorities and my punishment, because I won't get one."

"Vince, listen to me. The authorities will end your life if you don't break up with her, you signed a contract, Vince. You can't break that," Walter rolled his eyes, exhaling.

Rubbing my face in frustration, I ignored his words. They will end your life.

"Why don't you ever listen to me? You know what? I'm done with you Vince, I'm done helping with your little escape from the authorities. I don't want to get caught."

"Walter, please, hear me out?" I pleaded, my grey eyes turning a brownish color, and that only happened when I am furious.

"No, Vince," he held up a hand, ignoring my words. "You never listen, if you would just listen; you wouldn't be in this mess."

I watched as he stormed out of my bedroom, hoping he would come back and help me. I waited and waited, but he never did. I even heard the engine of his car go off.

I groaned in frustration, rubbing my sore temples. I could've sworn that the authorities weren't on my back anymore, but, as always, I'm wrong.

"Knock knock," I turned my head to the voice that I love so much. "Vince, c'mon, I know your in there."

"Come on in, Vanessa," I sat on my bed, staring into her innocent blue eyes. "Hey, babe."

"We should do something today, ya know, get out and see the world," Vanessa suggested, standing in front of me as she blew a bubble with her pinkish-whiteish gum.

"What, no good morning hug or kiss?" I frowned, staring up at her with the best puppy dog eyes I could muster.

"Vince," Vanessa warned backing up as I trailed up to her. "What are you-" her high pithed scream cut her off, me picking her up and over my shoulder.

"Vince, put me down," Vanessa demanded, hitting my back softly. "Please?" She began struggling in my arms, trying to get free but failed miserably.

"Only if you give me a good morning kiss," I proposed, slapping her butt, smirking at her sudden gasp.

"Fine! And don't ever do that again."

I set her down, giving her a small smile. She rolled her eyes, leaning in until her lips touched mine. I immediately slammed her against the wall, our lips molding with each other's perfectly.

She put a hand on my chest, pushing me away as she gasped for air. But my lips didn't leave her skin. She panted heavily as I nipped at her neck with my teeth, smirking as she began so sink into my hold.

"Vince, don't get carried away."

Vanessa's POV

"Vince, don't get carried away."

But it was to late, Vince's hands were on my butt, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him, worrying that him under my weight would collapse.

He placed me down on his bed, his body falling on top of mine. His lips went to mine once again, and as our lips touched, they fit in with each other's perfectly.

I placed two hands on his shoulders, stopping him. "Vince, don't get carried away."

Vince stopped abruptly, staring at me with his grey eyes. He smiled boyishly, getting off of me and laying beside me, out of breath. His two arms wrapped around me, holding me protectively.

"Sorry, I guess I just want to feel that you are mine and only mine," Vince admitted, laying his head on my shoulder so that his brown hair was tickling my cheek.

I giggled before answering. "What if I say it?"

"Please?" He pleaded, almost like a young boy asking for a candy bar before dinner.

"I'm yours, nobody else's," I confirmed, a childish grin playing on my lips. "I'm yours."

"You're mine," he concluded, most likely saying it to himself. "And I'm yours?"

"Of course, Vince," I smiled, turning around in his arms to face him. "You're mine."

His lips made a smile, his forehead touching mine. "Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"I wish we could do this everyday. You know, like laying down in bed and talking about things. Anything," Vince confessed. I wish he always confessed.

"Hey, we should do this more often then. How about we make our way to the roof tomorrow and we could talk about our day or what we feel," I suggested, putting my hand in his and giving it a squeeze.

"Yeah, we could do that. Can't wait."

Vince got up, giving me a wink before heading out the door. I sat up, thinking about what I was going to talk to him about.

Maybe more of my past? Maybe. But I don't know.

What I do know; it's going to be quite awful to know about Vince's past. On how he became a "bad boy" I mean, and also how he got the title. That's going to be scary.

{Haiii! Another chapter updated and ready to get read. Sorry it took so long for me to update but thankies to the ones who patiently waiting. Hint word - patiently! Cough cough ~ one of my besties ~ cough cough ~ didn't wait patiently ~ cough couch. But you gotta love her! Anways, hoped you liked the chapter, I'll see you guys later alligators!

~ Makayla ❤️}