Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter Six

Chapter Status: Edited

I looked around, the trees and plants suddenly becoming interesting. I didn't know how to respond to Vince's question. I think he is annoying and irritating - don't forget cocky - but I can't seem to stop my thoughts on how hot and cute he is, or even how I wanted to kiss him so badly earlier. Or like right now, I want to kiss those lips until the end. Also, I did get those sparks and fireworks that you get when you like or love someone, and I never got those with Brad. But, I'm still confused on how I feel towards him.

I looked back at him, finding mixed emotion in his eyes. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in, letting it out when I spoke: "Listen, Vince. I have no idea what I feel towards you. Wether I like you, or not. All I know is that your cocky, to cocky for your own good, and also annoying. But, I still think you are always hot everyday and that I couldn't wait until your lips came in contact with mine. Just...give me some time to think about it, okay?" I was breathing rapidly now. I couldn't bear to make eye contact with him, I would kiss him if I saw hurt in his eyes.

"Okay." Vince whispered. "I'll give you some time, and I won't rush you either."

"Thank you, Vince." I smiled at him, actually showing my white teeth.

"We should get home." He had no emotion laced upon his voice, no emotion in his eyes, it was blank. And I couldn't help but feel guilty, like I should apologize or say that I know what I feel now. Or kiss him. But I didn't, it stayed quiet the whole walk. No jokes, no laughs, no communication. Just silence between us, and tension. The only sound that you could here were the energetic music of the crickets, matching to my rapid heart beat.

--------------

"Welcome back, kids." Mrs. King greeted us, smiling at us as she washed the dirty dishes and placed them all in the racks of the dish washer.

"Hello, Mrs. King." I greeted back, returning the smile. I watched as Vince sulked, walking up the spiral, carpeted stairs. I gave Mrs. King one more smile, and then headed up the stairs myself, having a mental debate wether I should talk to Vince or not.

I hesitated to walk further down the long hall, knowing that it would be uncomfortable for us to be in the same room with each other.

I overcame the fear of coming face to face with Vince, and before I knew it: I was in front of Vince's bedroom, only one step away from actually going in. I picked up my foot and slowly and cautiously brought my leg on the floor in Vince's bed room. I took two more steps until I was fully in Vince's bedroom.

Then, I spotted Vince sitting on his king sized bed, lost in his own thoughts.

"Vince?" My voice came out chocked, I cleared it. Vince's piercing gray eyes made contact with my chocolate brown eyes, making me get lost in his eyes. "I was wondering if I should sleep on the couch in your room."

"No, no." Vince tore his eyes away from mine as he spoke. "You could sleep in my bed, but we'll keep our distance."

A couple of different songs by the crickets later, Vince and I were laying on the king sized bed, nothing but a bunch of air between us. I soon tensed up when Vince moved closer and put a muscular arm around me.

"This may sound not bad boyish but, I need someone to cuddle with when I sleep." Vince's arm wrapped tighter around me as his heart rate and breathing slowed down.

"Not very bad boyish at all." I half smiled, and turned around and put my head on his muscular chest. "But I like it."

"And I will give you some time to answer my question from earlier." His chest moved up and down steadily as I listened to his heart beat.

"I actually think I'm ready to answer that question." My breath hitched in my throat, gulping invisibly.

"Really?" Vince asked, amusement in his voice. "I'm not trying to rush you or anything, but, let's here it."

"Okay." I breathed in, taking in his scent and letting it go. "Well, I think you are very annoying and irritating, but, I still think you look great every single day and really cute. Anyways - stop smirking - I love you actually. That's what I been meaning to tell you yesterday." I looked up at him, to see him smirking still. He chuckled softly, his chest vibrating.

"So, just to be clear, you think the same way?"

"Yes, Vince Cory King, I think the same way. I love you Vince Cory King, I love you very much."

We sat up together, looking deeply into each other's eyes. He smirked as I smiled, we leaned in, our lips one inch away from each other's. Vince closed the space between us, letting me fall backwards on the bed and him crashing on top of me as he connected our lips together. I kissed back almost immediately, smiling in between the kiss as he licked my bottom lips asking for entrance. I let him in, moaning slightly as he roamed the inside of my mouth.

He flipped us over so that I was on top of him and he was on the bottom. His hands found my butt, and he kept them there. Still, he roamed my mouth and now we were battling for dominance and he obviously won.

I have never kissed someone like this, well, if you don't con't count the time I was always kissing Brad. But that was by force.

We pulled away from each other, breathing heavily like the last time we kissed. He licked his lips, smirking.

"So, you really feel the same way, don't you?" Vince intertwined our legs together, and laying my head on his chest.

"I guess." I breathed out, still trying to find my breath.

"It's getting late, and we have school tomorrow, we should get going to sleep." Vince kissed the top of my head.

"Okay." I smiled, closing my eyes and falling into a dreamless sleep.

-----

I woke up with Vince gone and the fresh smell of blueberry waffles. I shot up in bed, pushing the covers off of me and stumbling towards the stairs. I stopped walking, straightening myself before I showed my appearance to Vince and whoever else was along with him.

I walked down the stairs, my mouth watering because of the aroma of blueberry pancakes was getting stronger every step I took.

I was finally in the kitchen, seeing that Vince was the only one in the huge room. I smiled at him, and he smirked back at me. I walked up to him, pecking him on the lips.

"Good morning, babe." He grabbed two blue plates, putting two blueberry pancakes on each. "Your just in time for breakfast."

The pancakes were set in front of me, and I grabbed a fork and ate a full pancake. And they were delicious.

"These are amazing!" I exclaimed, smiling. "Wait, you can cook?"

"Yeah, last time I checked."

"Your an amazing cooker!" I exclaimed, smiling and then standing up, putting my plate in the sink.

The door bell rang, and Vince got up an ran to open it. I cringed when I heard a loud bang. My first instinct was to run and hide, but then I decided to go check on Vince. I stopped in my tracks when I heard his voice call out to me. "Vanessa! Run! Hide!" His voice was choked out, and I could tell he was struggling. I walked backwards, but then I decided to be a good girlfriend and help him.

I widened my eyes at the sight in the front of me. A big, muscular guy in his probably late 20's was choking Vince. But what I silently gasped at was the silver blade in the guys hands. I visibly gulped as I panicked on what to do.

Once I figured it out, I quietly ran into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, grabbing two bottles of half empty beers. I emptied them out on the sink, then walked into the family room, holding the glass bottles upside down in my shaking hands.

Once I was close enough, I hit the the unknown guy on the head with the beer bottles, making him turn around towards me....

{So, this is a long chapter! Long enough for you guys I hope! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! The next update will be soon, hopefully, homework had me tied down. Anyways, bye lovelies!}