Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven - Loving The Bad Boy
Un-Edited

I took a deep breath in, letting it go slowly as I watched Vince socialise with his friends. He looked beyond attractive, it seemed the he wasn't human because of how attractive he was. But what made my knees go weak was hearing his laugh, his laugh could brighten up the bad day I'm having.

"Hurry up and go," Nina whispered beside me, almost making me jump. It was still lunch, and I had agreed with her that I will tell Vince my feelings for him. Hopefully, he still feels the same way.

"Fine," I took cautious steps towards Vince and his group of friends, looking back at Nina as if to tell her to not make me do this.

"Go!" She whisper shouted, rolling her eyes and flicking her wrist back and forth, motioning me to hurry. I turned forward and continued to walk towards Vince and his group of friends.

"Um, Vince, can I talk with your for a moment?" I questioned in a tiny, nervous, shaking voice that seemed to point our that I am such a idiot.

"Sure," Vince shrugged, bidding a good bye to his friends then began walking towards me. He smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "What's up?"

"I have something to tell you," my voice shook as I talked, making Vince's grey eyes fill with concern and nervousness.

"And what's that?" You could tell he was nervous from his eyes, but when he talked, his voice was calm and smooth like.

"You know when you said you had feelings for me, and then I said that I wasn't sure if I did?" I questioned, sighing as he nodded.

"It's fine, you don't have to tell me that you don't have feelings for me, I moved on, I have a date tonight and she is beautiful," Vince smiled, taking the arm off of me.

"But-" Vince hushed me, a wide grin on his face.

"You don't need to say anything, I'll catch ya around Vanessa," Vince waved a hand at me and began walking towards his group of friends.

"But I love you," I whispered, turning around on my heel and walking slowly towards Nina. A tear rolled down my face, but I wiped it before Nina could see it.

"What happened?" Nina questioned, her face forming on her happy face. I looked up at her, Vince's face forming in my mind. That's when all the tears freely rolled down my cheeks. I hated crying in front of people, but this is a very depressing thing for me right now.

"V-Vince said he-he moved on and t-that he ha-has d-date," I choked out, sniffing at the end. Nina frowned, engulfing me into a tight hug. "I-I asked him if he remembers when he said that he-he had feelings for me and how I-I said that I-I did-didn't and then he s-said that I don't have to tell him that I don't have feelings for him and that he moved on and has a date tonight."

"Oh, Vanessa, that's horrible. Do you want to go and get some ice cream and watch a movie at my place?" Nina questioned, and right then it felt good to have a friend. Ever since sixth grade, I never had a friend. I had learned to be alone, but now it feels amazing to have a friend.

"Okay, but what about our other three classes?" I asked, wiping off the tears with the back of my sleeve.

"It's fine, we'll just leave," Nina shrugged, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door. "And trust me, this is going to be our first and last time doing this."

"Okay," I sobbed, breathing in the air of the outside world. Surprisingly, the air was really refreshing. That's exactly what I needed.

I hopped into Nina's car, pulling my seatbelt around my body, putting it into the slit. I sighed as I looked out the window, spotting Vince with a blond and black haired girl. And the worst part that made my heart shatter was how they were making out. That could've been us.