Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter Seven

Chapter Status: Edited

My body trembled in fear as his green eyes narrowed down at me. The beer bottles were shattered across the hard wood floor, and I instantly wondered why the beer bottles didn't affect him.

I widened my eyes as my body came in contact with the blue walls, my back in horrid pain. My lips started to shake as the salty tears threatened to poor out. But the tears instantly fell as I was smacked on my cheek, my cheek blaring with pain.

"You, you bitch!" Vince's voice hissed. "Don't you ever hurt her again!" Vince grabbed the boy by his neck and threw him to the ground. My eyes widened as Vince threw punches constantly at him, the boy trying really hard to block them but he failed miserably. The boy was now passed out, blood gushing from his face but Vince repeatedly punched him, anger in his eyes.

"Vince." I reached for him, but he ignored my quite voice. "Vince, stop!" I shouted louder, but he still ignored me. "Vince! Stop!" I yelled, pushing him off of the boys body but failed. I kept on screaming at him but he ignored all my protests.

I put both hands on each of his shoulders, still yelling at him to stop. Once I smacked him on the shoulder, he stopped punching and looked up at me, his eyes with laced with mixed emotions. He got up slowly, his eyes faced upon mine. I backed up until I hit the wall, and Vince's body was pressed against mine. He tucked behind a loose piece of hair behind my ear, closing him eyes and leaning in. I was slightly taken aback when his pink, full lips touched mine, but soon my eyes fluttered close and I kissed him back.

I let my hands freely massage his head as his hands were placed around my small waist. We continued to kiss, but suddenly stopped when we heard clapping.

"So, you just forgot about me, huh?" Brad's voice echoed throughout my ears.

"B-Brad?" My voice was once again laced with fear.

"Yes, I am Brad." He sarcastically replied, rolling his eyes.

"How did you get in here?" Vince's voice boomed, his fists clenching.

"Your parents let me stay the night." Brad shrugged, his fists clenching also.

"My parents would've let me have known first before letting some-"

"Vince, can you give me a couple minutes to talk with Brad?" I interjected.

"Um..." Vince looked at me like I was crazy.

"Please?" I begged, looking at a smirking Brad.

"Fine, but I'll be right in the kitchen if anything happens." Vince looked at Brad with narrowed eyes before he left.

"So, you finally decided to keep me and throw him away?" Brad smirked.

"No." I scolded. "I want to know why are you following me? Why are you trying so hard to win me back?"

"I told you." Brad walked up to me.

"Yeah, but 'I'll be coming for you after I get bailed out' doesn't answer my second question."

"Listen, sweetie pie, I'm trying to win you back because I realized that I love you."

"No you don't." I hissed. "If you loved me, and you showed it, I wouldn't have put you in jail."

"I didn't deserve to be in jail." Brad glared at me.

"Yes you did!" I shouted. "You abused me and killed my friend!" I pushed him away from me.

"Your friend deserved if!" He screamed back at me, raisin his hand to slap me.

"For what? She was saving me from you!" I ducked under his hand so he smacked the wall.

"That's why she deserved it!" He tripped me, but I caught myself with my hands. "Nobody will ever take you away from me!" He flipped my body around and sat on my stomach. And once again, he raised his hand to slap me. I yelled out Vince's name twice before Brad's weight lifted off of me.

I opened my eyes, seeing that Brad was pushed out of the house along with the other boy that Vince badly beat up.

Vince helped me up, scanning my body for any bruises or hand marks. His eyes faced upon mine, staring into the deeply.

He leaned in, like before, and we shared a passionate kiss for multiple minutes. We parted away from each other, pressing our foreheads together.

-------------------

I sat on Vince's bed, waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. As if on cue, Vince walked out, his hair dripping with shower water. I smiled at him, patting the space next to me, signaling him that we needed to talk.

"What's up?" Vince asked, his eyes full of worry.

"Vince, I think it's time for me to tell you my full story."

{Hey Guys!! I was bored so I decided to update!! I hope this is long enough for you. Umm...there's really nothing else to say so yeah! Oh, and look at the pic above (if on a phone) or to the right (if on computer)! That is Vanessa Logan! The next chapter will have a picture of Vince, and the chapter after that will have a pic of Brad.}