Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter Ten

Loving The Bad Boy - Chapter Ten
Story Status- Un-Edited

"Princess, wake up," I felt a slight nudge from an elbow on my right shoulder, almost making me shoot up from laying down. My bruises haven't healed and that's where the biggest and baddest bruise is. I held back a yelp of pain and opened my eyes slowly as the pain went away.

"What?" I questioned quietly, putting a hand on my shoulder and once again, holding back a yelp of pain or a hiss from the pain.

"We have to go to school," Vince's grey eyes started softly into mine, his hand grabbing my hand and pulling me up gently, not to mention the odd sparks running through my body.

"Ugh, why? Can't we just stay home like we did those two other days?" I groaned, but not because I was tired and irritated, but because of the pain. My hand flung to my shoulder, pressing hardly on it so it would stop the pain but it just made it worse. That's when I lost all control and let out a yelp of pain.

"Vanessa? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Vince's showered me with questions as he examined my shoulder, being careful not to hurt me.

"What's wrong with it?" I choked out, my voice cracking mid sentence. I was defiantly afraid of all the possible things that could be wrong with my shoulder. It could be dislocated, broke, sprained and the list continues and continues.

"It is just sprained, nothing really wrong with it," Vince shrugged, but that didn't reduce my percentage of pain or my percentage that everything's not going to be okay.

"Just a sprain? Vince, I've have never sprained some part of my body, even when my father beat the shit out of me," I cried, sobbing softly. I buried my head in Vince's shoulder, his white plain top probably getting soaked with with my salty tears.

"Shhh, it's going to be fine. We'll go to the doctors after school and get it checked out, and when we get to school, you could get one of those casts from the nurse. Everything's going to be fine, Vanessa," Vince soothingly ran his fingers through my hair, untangling it. I pulled away, looking him in his grey eyes.

"Thanks Vince, for making me feel a tad bit better," I gave him one of my smiles, and in return, he gave me one of his infamous smirks.

"I could help with anything, even your own pleasurable needs," his smirk got wider at his own cocky remark, causing me to roll my eyes and slap his shoulder with all the force I had in my non-muscular body.

"Ugh, Vince, you are sometimes just to cocky for your own good," I walked away towards my bag full of clothes, picking out a pink-ish red-ish crop top with a picture of Mickey Mouse on it and denim jean shorts. I walked towards the bathroom, taking my white Converse and a light brown hat with a black strip across the middle.

I locked the bathroom door behind me, turning on the shower and making sure it was hot enough, I hopped in, shaving my legs, shampooing and conditioning my hair (trying to get all the tangles out as I did it), and all of the jazz you needed to do in the shower.

I hopped out, drying off of my body with a light yellow towel. I put on my undergarments, then putting my crop top and denim jean shorts on top. I put on my black ankle socks, then putting my white Converse on top. I grabbed my green toothbrush, putting the blue mint toothpaste on the brush part. I started brushing my teeth, finishing up in five minutes.

I brushed through my now dry hair, getting all the small knots out. I put the cute hat on, walking out of the bathroom and coming face to face with a bare back. I immediately froze as I watched as Vince's defined muscles flexed and un-flexed. I looked away once Vince turned around, the same infamous smirk plastered on his face.