Chapter 2 -The blame game 🍋

The car went silent for a while as I continued to stare out the dark tinted windows. I didn't want to think the worst but I also knew Toga wouldn't be cooperating.

I let out a sigh. "I wish I didn't let her go on that mission by herself." I said quietly still focused out the window.

Dabi let out an annoyed moan. He was probably sick of me blaming myself for Toga getting kidnapped.

"I swear to god if you don't change the subject I'll crash the damn car." He said with a chuckle.

I turned to him and pouted before staring back out the window. I ran over what Treavello said in my head over and over again. At least she was still alive when they sold her to the Ravens... right?...

"You look nice." Dabi said changing the subject as he continued to focus on driving.

I looked over to him and raised an eyebrow. "Thanks, I guess." I said still annoyed he didn't want to talk to me about Toga.

His hand on my thigh crept up and touched the fabric on the dress. "I haven't seen you wear this dress before. I like it."

I let out a sigh and dropped my pout. Who was I kidding, I couldn't stay mad at him.

"It's Jasmine actually, she let me borrow it. She has better taste in these kind of dresses." I said with a smile.

He turned to look at me quickly before focusing back on the road. "Your tits look so fucking good in it, you should keep it." He smirked.

"Are you ever not horny?" I chuckled letting him lighten the mood with his flirting.

He pretended to think for a moment as he stopped at a set of lights. "Hmmm not when your close to me, that's for sure."

I let out a little huff. "Is that so?" I asked glancing back over to the window.

"Just ask my dick." He chuckled thrusting his hips slightly up from the seat.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but chuckle. I lent over the centre console and reached out to grab his package.

"Damn, you are horny." I laughed giving him a feel over his pants.

A sinful idea quickly came into my head.

"Hey babe," I said feeling him more with my hand.

As if he could already read my dirty thoughts he chuckled and hummed in response. "Mmm."

"On a scale of 1-10, how distracted would you be if I sucked you off as you drove?" I asked leaning over to him more. "10 being the most distracted." I clarified.

The side of his mouth curled up into a grin. "Ehhh probably like a 6 maybe a 7." He said flicking his fingers across the steering wheel.

My mouth dropped open as if I had just been handed the worst insult of my life. "A fucking 6?" I questioned.

He shrugged. "Well yeah, or a 7. Why, what's wrong with that?"

I squeezed my hand tighter around his clothed package. "Your telling me that if you hot ass girlfriend sucked you off right here in the car while you drive you'll be slightly distracted. Your basically telling me I give shit head." I spat back.

He cringed and let go of my thigh to scratch his forehead. "That's not what I said at all, what's with women and taking shit the wrong way." He mumbled. "You give great head... I mean amazing ..."

I swiftly cut him off. "I'll fucking show you a 6 out of 10." I said angrily as I roughly unbuttoned his pants and tugged at them to try and pull them down.