Chapter 22 - Barely dressed

I didn't get the chance to reply as an icon appeared at the bottom of the screen.

You are the only player left in the chat

And just like that he was gone. To be honest I wasn't even really sure what I would have said to him if that was Hawks.

Man I must have hit my head harder than I thought if I just imagined I was talking to Hawks..... but it couldn't have actually been him ... right?... no.... but someone does seem to have his PlayStation login.. yeah... that must be it...

I let out a loud moan and pulled the headset off my head. I threw it along with the controller off to the side of the room. I slapped my hands over my face and pulled them down it as I moaned again with frustration.

First fucking Endeavor... then Dabi runs off and now Hawks.... I seriously must be in some kind of nightmare....

I lay back on the bed and snuggle my head into a pillow. I take a deep breath in to calm myself and Dabi's scent fills my nose.

Maybe I really did hit my head too hard and just imagined all of that up.... I am really tired ... and it's super late....

I moaned again into the pillow and gave it a squeeze.

"If only Dabi was here to talk to about this. But noooooo! He's gotta chose now to get all emotional and run away." I said with my face still smothered into the pillow.

Will Dabi be okay with Hawks potentially being out there?....

What am I thinking ... Hawks is dead...

But will Dabi be okay? ... guess so ... he can look after himself... besides I don't even believe that was Hawks...... Toga killed him... I know she did...

My mind was all over the place but somehow I had managed to drift off to sleep.

——————————————————————

I could hear a faint vibration coming from beside me, it was loud enough to partially wake me up. But it seemed to be getting louder.

Buzz buzz

Buzz buzz

My eyes squeezed shut as I stretched my arms and legs out.

"Ughhhh you've got to be kidding me." I moaned. "It better be fucking 9am or I ain't getting up." I mumbled as I pulled my phone to my face.

Although it does feel like I've been asleep for a long time... like over a year ... (sorry xx)

The light from the screen seemed to stun me for a short moment as my eyes tried to adjust. I squinted and saw the call come across my screen. I couldn't make out who was calling but I answered anyway.

"You better not be...." I started to say before I was interrupted.

"(F/N) hurry! We're at the casino downtown. Dabi got into a fight but he didn't want you to help him... I just know you're the only one who can help him right now." Logan said in a panic.

I moaned loudly as I pulled myself out of bed and kicked the sheets off. "You better not be fucking playing me Logan, or I'll...."