Chapter 3 - The Ravens

A/N: Sorry for the delay with this chapter! I had a busy week but I should be back on track. Enjoy!

————————————————————

I followed the rest of the league through the warp gate leaving Kurogiri, Jas and Skeptic behind. We all stood in front of the tall building ready for battle.

"Let's split up." Shigaraki said turning to address the group.

"We have no idea who these chicks are, let alone if they have any quirks. Plus we have to be ready to find Toga.... in whatever condition she's in." Spinner said from the back of the group.

I flinched at his words, it had occurred to me that there was a chance Toga was injured or worse... but the last footage showed her alive. So I was holding out hope.

"Exactly!" Shigaraki said rubbing his fingers across his chin. "Dabi, Spinner and Mr Compress, you guys take the rear entry. Enchantress and I will smash right through the front doors." He chuckled.

I looked over at Dabi and he gave me a nod. He knew Shigaraki was strong and wouldn't let anything happen to me. Plus I'm a badass bitch now.

Dabi and the others ran around the side of the building to enter through the rear while I stood at the front doors with Shigaraki.

I cleared my throat and looked at the door. "Soooo what's the plan boss?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

He gave me a wicked smile and turned to the door placing a hand on it. "You know how much I love establishing our authority in this new world, don't you enchantress?" He asked letting his pinky hover over the door and not touch it yet.

I smirked. "Of course, we made this new world after all." I shrugged. "People should know their place in it."

He chuckled and pressed his pinky finger onto the door. It crumbled to the floor into a pile of dust. "You and I are going to make sure these Raven's know their place."

We heard commotion inside as both of us walked over the remains of the door.

"Stop!" A woman yelled out from the middle of the room. "Or I blow this bitches head off." She said pushing the barrel of a gun into the side of Togas head.

Toga looked okay but she had a gag in her mouth so she couldn't speak.

Shigaraki began to laugh and I couldn't help but chuckle along too.

I hope the boss has some kinda plan of attack here... I mean it's only 1 on 2 surely we can beat one chick...

"What's so funny!" She yelled out again as she pushed Toga in front of her like a shield. "I'm not fucking around."

Shigaraki stopped laughing and looked over to me. "That's funny, because neither are we." He smirked.

Ohhhhhh .... on it boss..

I looked at the gun in her hand and closed my eyes activating my quirk. I quickly held out my hands and opened my eyes. The lady dropped Toga and began to scream out in agony as she knelt over.

I looked down at the gun in my hands and noticed I had cut her fingers off from her hand on the gun.

"Ohhh whoops." I said casually shaking the gun as the fingers fell off.

Toga fell forward and began to laugh, muffled by the gag that was tied around her mouth. She went to crawl over to us when the lady clutched onto her arm and pulled her back.

"Fuck .... you ...." She said through gritted teeth as she turned around to look behind her.

"Your little friends are probably long gone. The gigs up, hand the girl over." Shigaraki said firmly.