Chapter Sex - I mean 6 🍋

My mother looked at me. "Isn't it true you've always wanted to be a mother. You wrote that down in your diary when you were younger." She said firmly.

I scrunched my face up. "You read my diary, what the fuck mum!" I said still rubbing my neck. "This thing in my neck seems a bit redundant now doesn't it? You kinda need me alive to have a kid."

I'm certainly not going to mention that there a high chance I can't have any kids...

"I'm happy to get started on that second request now for you." Dabi said slyly. "We don't mind a bit of an audience." He said looking around at the men standing around the room.

My mother blushed and cleared her throat. She reached out and took a sip of her water.

"I dono babe, I'm into some pretty kinky shit. I don't think mother would approve." I laughed as I poured myself some water.

Edward chuckled again and stood up. "You have three days to get the league and liberation army to join us. (F/N) stays here though. As collateral of course."

Dabi frowned. "So what, I can just come and go as I please but she's stuck here?" He asked looking over at me.

He nodded. "I'm afraid so, her quirk would make it pretty easy for you both to get away. As long as she's in these walls that quirk is useless."

Right good to know... I need to be outside to use my quirk.... first order of business should probably be getting this stupid chip thing out of me anyway...

"I'll have your breakfast delivered to your room instead." He said as he excused himself from the table.

Edward left the room and a few of the men followed him.

My mother stood up and turned to me. "This Free World is a good thing darling. You'll understand that one day. Your leagues liberated world was nothing more than a fantasy. People with dangerous quirks can't coexist, but with this technology we can erase quirks from existence." She said with a smile.

I scoffed. "Yet your crazy old boyfriend needs some kind of Todoroki offspring. Yeah, I think you're being played mum. I hope you're at least putting out for the old geezer mum, you don't really have much else going for ya at the moment." I smirked. "Would hate for him to dump you."

Her eyes changed and I knew I had broken through to her. She turned around to ensure Edward had left the room before putting her hand on my neck and digging her thumb into my wound from earlier.

I bit down on my bottom lip and pushed her off me. "Now there's the mother I remember." I said through gritted teeth.

"Listen here you ungrateful brat." She spat under her breath. "You better be praying your slutty ass gets knocked up soon or Edward with kill you both."

"Slutty? Takes one to know one doesn't it mum." I said giving her a wink.

She stormed out of the room and a couple more men followed her leaving Dabi and I with 3 other men. We both walked back to the room and they locked the door on us.

Dabi yawned and sat down on the side of the bed while I paced around the room.

"So what are we going to do babe?" I asked running my hand on my chin. I stopped walking and placed a hand on my stomach. "We still don't know if I can even....."

"Shhhhhhhh...." Dabi said quickly getting up and pressing his hand over my mouth.

He pressed a finger to his ear and then back on his mouth.

Oh shit... he's right!... they are probably listening in...

I pulled his hand off my mouth and sighed as I looked into his eyes. "You're going, aren't you?" I said softly. "Why can't things just be happy between us, like a normal couple. I can't even celebrate getting engaged with you."