Chapter 5 - Todoroki gene

A/N: Thank you so much for over 500 follows everyone! My way of saying thanks to you is by uploading a chapter of each book I currently have underway, that's 4 chapters!

Woohoo!! Thanks again and enjoy!

———————————————————

I gritted my teeth as I looked down at Dabi. "You better not have fucking hurt him." I yelled as I stared at the man.

He smiled and shook his head. "I would never. I'm not the type of man that would kill someone so cowardly. I just wanted to talk Enchantress." He said with a smirk.

"Come on then, start talking asshole." I said angrily.

He hummed and looked around. "Not here. Grab Dabi and Enchantress and bring them to the car." He said to his henchmen. "Oh and if she tries anything, kill them both." He said casually.

"No!" I yelled as they pulled Dabi's limp body off me and carried him to the car.

I thrashed around to try and get to Dabi as they threw us in the back of one of the cars. I reached out and pushed two fingers into Dabi's neck to ensure he was still breathing.

His pulse seemed to be normal and I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god." I mumbled.

Now to wake you up and get the fuck outta here...

I looked around the back seat for anything I could use as a weapon. But there was nothing. Again I tried to use my quirk with no luck.

The car drove for a while when it suddenly came to a stop. I could hear other car doors open and close as ours finally opened. I was pulled out by my arm while a couple of men grabbed Dabi.

I looked up and swallowed a deep gulp as I took in the size of the mansion we were standing in front of.

The guy holding onto me mumbled as he pulled me inside. "Welcome to the Free World."

"The boss isn't ready for them yet, just throw them in one of the cells until they are." One of the men holding Dabi said.

We walked through a few halls before coming to a dark room. I wouldn't have called it a cell. It looked more like a spare bedroom.

They placed Dabi on the bed and lead me in. The man let me go and closed the door locking it shut.

"Shit Dabi!" I said quickly rushing over to the bed.

I gently slapped his cheek and tried to wake him up. His eyes flinched slightly so I tried lightly tapping him again.

He groaned and stretched out his arms and legs. His eyes blinked open as he pulled his hand up to rub them.

"Oh thank god you okay Dabi." I said letting my body fall onto him like some kind of hug.

I got back up and looked into his eyes. He raised an eyebrow and my heart instantly sank.

"Who are you?" He asked scrunching his face up.

I gasped and slapped my hands over my mouth. Tears began to stream down my face without warning.

He chuckled and pushed my shoulder back. "Just kidding."

My emotions quickly changed to anger as I threw a fist into his chest. "You're such a fucking asshole! You know that right!" I said throwing another fist into him.

He continued to chuckle and sat up. "Yeah I know, I just had so much assholeness bottled up from trying to be so nice this morning."

I frowned. "I don't think that's a real word."