Chapter 20 - Obsession 🍋

Dabi slammed my back roughly against the hood of the car.

I regret nothing... that felt absolutely amazing and is worth any form of pleasurable torture that he's about to put me through...

I let out a light moan as my back hit the car. It didn't hurt, once upon a time it would have. Back when Dabi didn't care as much. He would never admit it but he's much too soft on me now to ever hurt me... on purpose anyway.

I kinda liked it a little rough though.

"Did I taste good?" I asked suggestively.

Maybe I can rattle you up a bit with some seductive questions...

Dabi stood up and began to pull his pants off the whole way. His pants were already unbuckled from earlier but were hanging on his hips.

Hmmm maybe that was too far...

He shook his head. "You're a bitch you know." He half chuckled.

I smiled and raised my arms above my head to stretch out. The car was now pretty cold against my skin, thankfully I still had a shirt on however my ass was starting to get cold pressed against the metal.

"I do like hearing you say it though." I said giving him a soft smile.

He kicked his pants off and walked back over to the car. His hands roughly grabbed my thighs as he slid me down so that I was half hanging off the car.

Oh god please just fuck me Dabi...

"You taste amazing babe." He said as he let his hands feel up my legs to my waist. "I really did enjoy eating you out like that."

Okay I wasn't actually expecting him to say any of that...

I kept my arms stretched out above my head as I looked into Dabi's eyes. "Well you just made me cum babe, the least I can do is make you cum too right?" I asked as I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him into me.

Dabi just smirked as he placed a hand out on the bonnet of the car to steady himself over me. His other hand reached down between us as he grabbed his dick, moving it towards my slick opening. A light moan escaped my lips as he began to run his tip over my opening collecting the juices that had gushed out of it earlier.

I bucked my hips up slightly to try and ease him inside me. I was taken back by his response as he roughly moved a hand to my neck and pressed down. I gasped and quickly grabbed his arm that was pressing down on my neck.

I looked up into his eyes as I pulled on his hand. They were glowing, and I knew this was the punishment I was in for from before. I was kinda stupid to think I was getting a soft treatment from him after that show.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to my cheek. "You see babe, usually I would call my alpha thing just a kink." He said against my cheek. His teeth grazed across my soft skin as he continued to speak. "But with you it's more of an obsession."

Ughhh the way he just said obsession has already got me close to the edge again... somehow...

A cold shiver ran down the back of my spine and I tried to swallow with his hand tightly against my neck. He loosened it slightly as he watched my eyes widen at him.

"An obsession? Why is that alpha kink obsession just with me?" I asked with a moan as hi felt his tip continued to poke at me, just teasing me.

He slowly pushed himself inside me keeping eye contact. My hands tightened around his arm as I took him in, moaning loudly.

"I'm sure I've told you this before. But before I had you, they all just did what I said. No one ever pushed back or fought me like you do. Hence the obsession to ...."