Chapter 11 - Friends

Needles to say I didn't get much sleep that night.

In the morning I snuck out of bed and got changed. I needed to talk to someone about this whole ...Tiffany... situation, and who better to talk to than Jas?

She lived a couple of houses down from us. This was also another ex hero's home. I walked up to the large front door and knocked loudly, but no one answered.

Ughhh... she's always dead weight after she's been drinking...

I closed my eyes and activated my quirk, teleporting myself inside her house.

"Jas!" I yelled as I walked into her kitchen. "You better hurry up and wake up! I need some advice!"

I poured myself a water and began to walk to her room. I swung her door open and leaned against her dresser as I drunk my water.

"Jas, you awake?" I asked loudly trying to wake her.

She moaned and the sheets moved. "Goooo awayyyyy." She mumbled from under the sheets.

I placed the water on her dresser and jumped on her bed. She screamed and pulled the sheets down. My jaw dropped open and I screamed as I saw two faces looking at me.

I fell backwards off the bed and covered my eyes. "Oh god! Jas, why didn't you tell me you had company?" I asked as I squeezed my eyes shut.

She moaned and sat up from the bed. " I was about too but you just rushed in here and jumped on my freaking bed."

Shigaraki sat up next to her and watched me as I blindly tried to feel my way out of her room.

"(F/N)..." Shigaraki said acknowledging my sudden appearance.

"Boss... hi... oh god this is weird... I need to go...." I said crawling out of the room. "Don't get me wrong though, super happy about this..." I yelled as I left her room.

I opened my eyes and stood back up letting out a deep sigh.

Right so can't talk to Jas.... she's ughhh ... busy... how about Toga..

I closed my eyes and activated my quirk to take me to Togas place. I knocked loudly at the door and to my excitement she answered straight away.

"Hey Big sis!" She squealed excitedly as she grabbed my hands and pulled me inside. "Whatcha doing here? You hardly come over these days, you're usually too busy with Dabi." She chuckled as she gave me a wink.

Her statement kinda made me sad, she was right though. "Sorry Toga, I'm a pretty shitty friend. But I actually came over for some advice." I said giving her a smile.

Her face lit up and she pulled me into her lounge room. I looked around and noticed photos of Twice and her from back in the day. She told us she had made some kind of peace with what happened but I wasn't so sure.

"Okay so dish!" She said sitting on the edge of her lounge.

"Okay." I said clearing my throat. "So basically Logan told me about one of Dabi's ex's last night."

"Logan ... like as in his friend old Logan?" She asked trying to clarify who he was.

I nodded and continued. "Yeah, so he told me about this Tiffany chick he used to date not that long ago. I immediately thought he was cheating on me so I asked Dabi later that night and he avoided my question at first but then said that it was before we met."

Toga nodded and continued to listen patiently.

"And then he got really drunk, which he never does. So I took him home and put him to bed, then he said her name in his sleep." I said slightly embarrassed.