Chapter 10 - The Truth hurts...

My eyes narrowed at Dabi as I pinched the paper straw in my drink until it broke. Dabi gave me a shady smile before he jabbed Logan in the gut with his fist.

"Let me guess." Dabi said watching Logan chuckle. "You fucking told her about Tiffany didn't you." He asked jokingly."You're such a shit stirrer."

Logan cackled as he nodded. "You know me, I like to stir the pot."

I could feel the anger begin to build within me. I knew it was only a matter of time before something snapped within me. It would only take a comment, a sly remark or even just another round of this stupid game.

No.... Jas was right....I need to not be such a jealous psycho bitch.... but that's absolutely who I am...

A devilish smirk pulled across my face as I began to laugh. "Ohhhh Dabi, you're playing a dangerous game babe." I said with an almost threatening voice.

Dabi smirked and took a sip of his beer. "Come on babe, you know you love me." He said cockily. "Right so is it my turn to ask you?" He asked looking at Logan.

Logan placed his beer back down on the table and flicked his hand out. "Sure, I feel like you've already lost this game though bro." He said slyly giving me a wink.

Dabi chuckled and hit him in the chest again. "You kiddin? She'll get over it and we'll probably have some make up sex in the toilets or whatever." He said with a drunken slur.

Logan chuckled as he looked between Dabi and I clearly enjoying the fight we were having.

And that's it...

That one little part of sanity holding me together finally snapped. I clenched my hand into a fist on the table.

"You best be telling me who the fuck this Tiffany chick is Dabi, or do I need to remind you of what happened the last time I thought you cheated on me." I said sternly.

Dabi's relaxed body language quickly changed as he began to get angry. He leaned forward over to table towards me almost spilling his beer.

"You gonna fuck Logan?" He asked looking into my eyes intensity before he turned to Logan. "That's what she did last time she thought I cheated on her."

Now, this could have been the alcohol talking... but I was about to lose my shit and say something I absolutely shouldn't have.

"At least he knew what after care was, have you even heard of that Dabi? Or is taking care of someone you just fucked a completely foreign concept to you?" I asked leaning over the small bar table to meet Dabi's aggressive stance.

Dabi's eyes narrowed. "Don't act like you haven't been waiting for me to just fuck up again so you could have some shit to complain about. You can't just fucking be happy can you? You can't fucking let things go. Like something that happened over two years ago before I meet you, that's how long ago it's been since I've seen this Tiffany chick." He said clenching his beer in his hand.

Ohhh... okay... well that answers my question... why didn't he just say that...

I paused and leaned back slightly. "Oh... I... I didn't know..." I began to say before Dabi interrupted.

"Of course you don't know, you didn't need to know. But you once again didn't trust me and let someone else get inside your head." He said angrily before he reached over the table and grabbed my hand.

He twisted it in his and held out the ring he had given me. "What else do I have to do to prove to you that I'm all in?" He said angrily throwing my hand back onto the table.