Chapter 14

"What are you guys doing here?!" I asked

"We needed Johnny" Tommy said

"Why didn't you guys go to his house?"

"We had a feeling he'd come back here" Dutch added

"And it couldn't wait till tomorrow?"

"No we need our friend tonight" Tommy said

"Why do you need him?"

"Because my date stood me up and I want to talk to me friend"

"Oh right he told me that. I can talk to Linda if you want?"

"Yeah but not yet. I need to talk with the boys first."

"Fine. How do you guys know where I live?"

"We didn't. We saw Larusso when we were coming back from the beach and we remembered you said you guys were neighbors so we followed him here." Bobby said

"That's really creepy. How'd you unlock the door"

"I picked the lock" Dutch said

"Of course you did. Hi Jimmy!" I greeted

"Hi y/n! How was the date?"

"It was really fun!" I told him. I looked at all the guys and noticed they were all staring at me but didn't say anything. "What's wrong? Hellooo?!? Are you guys broken or something?" I asked waving my hand in front of them and they still didn't say anything. The only one that wasn't staring at me was Jimmy. "Jimmy, why are they staring at me?"

"Because you're in your underwear"

"Stop looking at my girlfriend like that" Johnny said, snapping them out of their trance

I scoffed at them. "Guysss! Are you serious? It's just my bathing suit!" I said before walking into my room. I changed my clothes and put on some comfy clothes. I looked around and I could tell they were in my room, because my bed and closet aren't how I left it. I walked back into the living room to ask why they were in my room.

"Which one of you was in my clothes and my bed?"

"We weren't in your room" Bobby said

"Yes you were, because you guys messed up how I organize my closet and my bed isn't the way I made it."

"Fine we were all in your bed"

"Why??that's so weird!!" I Went back to my room and looked around. I noticed some things were missing. I stayed in there for a couple of minutes, counting and analyzing all my things. Once I figured out what was missing I went back into the living room.

"Dutch!" I yelled

"I didn't do anything" he yelled

"Give them to me!"

"I don't have anything."

"Can you please just give them to me? Like I'm not even mad, I will even give you different ones, I just need that pair" I said slightly annoyed.

"What does he have?" Johnny asked

"He has my lace panties" I said calmly. Johnny gave him a glare and he handed the panties to me. "I should hit you. I swear if you ripped or stretched out my expensive lace shit your buying me new ones"

"Don't hit me! Hit Tommy he dared me to!" Dutch said, raising his hands in defense

"Tommy!"

"I'm sorry I just didn't think he'd actually do it. And I didn't think you'd know they were gone."