Chapter 34

...Still Tuesday (continuing from last chapter) Y/N POV...

"You guys take my car and go back home, I'll take y/N's car and take her to the hospital" Johnny told them

"Why?" Bobby asked "We wanna go to the hospital too"

"Fine, let's just go"

I got in my car and tried to cross over myself to put on my seatbelt, but Johnny rushed over and put it on for me. "Thank you, but I could've did it"

"I didn't want you to" he said while he reclined my seat all the way so I was laying down. I couldn't even see out the window. The next thing I know we're moving. I didn't even hear him start the car. We must've hit a bump or something because the car jerked a little.

"Are you alright?" He asked. That was like the twelfth time he's asked that question.

"Yes, I'm still alright". My back was hurting from laying on this car chair, so I reached for the lever to raise my seat

"What are you doing?" He asked, but he was yelling

"Fixing my chair. I didn't want to lay down anymore if that's ok with you" I said kind of sassily. I wasn't trying to but he was just so snippy and a little annoying. I wasn't allowed to do anything. I looked out the window as we continued to drive. I turned my head to look out the rear view and I noticed I didn't see Johnny's car with the guys in it behind us anymore.

"I think we're going too fast, the guys aren't behind us anymore. They must've gotten lost."

"They know how to get to the hospital, we don't need to wait for them"

"I wasn't saying wait for them, I was just saying we could slow down a bit"

"Y/n no" he yelled. Here we go with the yelling again.

"Alright" the rest of the ride was silent. I decided I wanted to listen to the radio so I turned it on and 'Call Me' by blondie was on. I was about to start singing when Johnny turned off the radio.

"Why'd you do that?" I said. I reached to turn it back on

"Don't touch the radio" he shouted

"Why?!"

"Do you want your hand to get fucking infected?! Stop touching shit!"

"If you yell at me one more time, I'm gonna jump out the car"

"I'm not yelling at you!"

"You're yelling right now!"

"Whatever" he said rolling his eyes

"Why are you being so short with me?"

"I'm scared alright! What if you're dying or something? I don't know but I'm scared"

"So you're yelling at me because you're scared? I'm scared too but express it with a different emotion other than anger. And I'm not gonna die"

"You don't know that." He said. "I'm sorry for yelling"

"It's fine, let's just get to hospital"

After a couple minutes we were finally at the hospital. We went in and went to the front desk. When the receptionist saw my face she told me to go to the waiting room that was adjacent to the emergency room. A few minutes later the guys arrived and we called my dad. He said he'd be here as fast as he could. As we waited a doctor came and told me to follow him into the room.

"Oh I'm sorry, only family members are allowed to go back with her."

"No worries, they are family" I said