Chapter 59

A/N: THIS IS A REAL UPDATE, but once again I have another rant for you guys before you read. I feel like this needs to be a mini series called: "Am I being dramatic or are my friends just being bad friends". Sooo as some of you may know my birthday was two weeks again and I invited a couple of my friends over for a bonfire/picnic type of thing. I sent out that I was gonna be doing that in early June. Most ppl that couldn't make it told me ahead of time and the other ppl that were coming told me that they would be there. But there were a few ppl that didn't say anything or just liked the text I sent them with all the info. One of my friends, let's give her a fake name and call her Oli, had a grad party which I was invited to and attended maybe a week before my birthday. At the party her and a bunch of other ppl got drunk, but I stayed sober bc I knew I had to drive one girl home. I ended up driving a bunch of other ppl home bc yk that's just the type of person I am. As I was leaving Oli told me to text her when I made it home so she'd know everyone was safe. The next day I texted her saying 'everyone was safe but I came home and went to sleep,' then I sent all the info for  my bday. I had already mentioned  that I was gonna send the info for my stuff while I was at her grad party. So she got my text and liked it. So since she liked it and didn't say she couldn't make it, I assumed she was coming. The day of the party arrives and she wasn't there so I text her and asked 'hey are you coming'. Oli says 'umm I don't think I'm gonna make it.' I said 'ok' and didn't think anything of it bc my bday is 2 days before the 4th of July and a lot ppl go on vacation around that time. Butttt later that night I saw on her priv story on snap that she went out with this guy she had met a week ago. Sooo she could've came to my bday but didn't bc she wanted to go on a date with some guy. Now is it just me or does that seem shady...or just like a bad friend to anyone else. Mind you me and her have been friends for 3 almost 4 years, so I would expect her to come to my stuff and reschedule the date OR at least let me know that's why you can't come, OR she don't even have to tell me why, she could've just lmk ahead of time that she wasn't gonna make it instead of waiting for me to ask. And the fact that she didn't tell me at all, I just happened to check my snap that night just seems iffy. AND she texted on of the girls I invited that wasn't allowed to come, and told her that she was ditching the party and going out instead. Like what. So now I'm not talking to Oli for awhile. Idk maybe I'm just being overly sensitive but that just made me a little mad. 

Sorry ik that was extremely long

Anyways here's the update

...previously

The day was coming to an end soon, only two periods left and I was so ready for it to be over. I was walking through the halls when. Aniyah had walked up to me looking frazzled. She approached me out of breath

"Are you ok?" I asked her grabbing on to her arm

"Have you talked to Johnny at all today?"

"Yeah at lunch why?"

"Look, I've been sworn to secrecy by my new boyfriend but you're my girl so I figured I needed to tell you. Circle of trust right?" She asked, raising her right hand and putting her left on her heart

"Circle of trust" I repeated, copying her hand placement

"Find Johnny and ask him what Operation PT is"

"Operation what?" I asked

"Just talk to him" she said then walked away

"What?" I whispered to myself

Aniyah's POV~flashback: last night~

"Ok that's enough, you two can swallow each others faces later"