Chapter 17

//warning// this chapter may be triggering for some people. Subject may be sensitive for some readers describes sexual assault and refers to r*p3 

Wednesday

Today I had to miss cheer practice and practice at the dojo because the principal found out that I was supposed to go to detention on Monday and after hearing what happened in the cafeteria yesterday I have detention today. For some reason I was really tired today so I took a quick cat nap.

"Psst" I heard someone say. I didn't know if it was directed at me so I just ignored it and went back to closing my eyes. "Psst". I opened my eyes and scanned the classroom to see who was making that noise, when my eyes landed on this tall brunette boy.

"Yes?" I whispered shouted

"Hi"

"Did you seriously wake me up, just to say hi"

"Uh yeah" he said matter of factly

"That's annoying. I'm going back to sleep"

"Waittt" he whispered

"What?"

"We get out of here in 10 minutes, just sleep later"

"Why? What do you want?"

"I wanna ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Have you met Marcus?" He said pointing to another lanky brunette across the room. When I looked at him he gave me a slight smile

"Um no I haven't met Marcus."

"Marcus get over here" the guy said. "He's shy sometimes"

"Uh hi"

"Hello Marcus" I said. "There I met Marcus, can I sleep now?"

"What is with you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're just gonna shut him down without even talking to him"

"I did talk to him. I said hello and now I'm shutting him down"

"Bitch" Marcus muttered

"Excuse me" I said

"He said you're acting like a bitch and he's right."

"You know what. I wasn't even being rude, I was being very polite. I'm clearly not interested in talking to Marcus. No offense. But since you guys didn't comprehend that that was me trying to let you down easy, I'll be honest instead. You—"

"No you don't—"

"Don't interrupt. You aren't my type in the slightest. Marcus, your wingman is ugly and uncharismatic. Wingman, your buddy Marcus isn't confident at all and is obviously he's too awkward to talk to girls by himself. You both are rude and don't know how to talk to girls. I also have a boyfriend. Why would I waste my time entertaining whatever this is and being nice to strange boys when I'm already in a relationship?" I said bluntly. The both just stared at each other not knowing what to say.

"Exactly. So thanks for wasting my time and interrupting my nap. Oh and Marcus? I do know you. You're that asshole that made me drop my sandwiches at Johnny's party awhile ago". I grabbed my stuff and left detention a couple minutes early. I walked to my car and drove to the dojo hoping there was still a couple minutes left of class.

When I pulled up none of the guys' cars or bikes were here. I walked in and saw Kreese in his office.

"No practice today?" I asked