chapter 55

After they were screened at the general aviation ramp, they drove to the hanger where Raymond's private jet was kept. It was a Gulfstream G150.

Jasmine was excited as she had never flown in a private jet. Raymond looked at her, a warm smile on his face as he took her hand and they climbed into the jet.
Bright came along with his date, Kelly.
She had long brunette hair, warm tan skin, hazel eyes, slim and curvy. Bright had met Kelly at a restaurant and they'd been hanging out for the past three weeks.

As they sat down on their seats, the pilot came and announced that they would be departing in the next five minutes. Two stewardess brought two bottles of champagne and a tray of strawberries, pouring the drink into their glasses.
All four of them clicked their glasses together as they took a sip.

During their four hours flight, they talked and laughed and drank. This was the first time Bright had ever met Jasmine and as he watched Raymond and Jasmine, he couldn't help but smile. They looked lovely together and Bright was amused with the way Raymond was close to Jasmine.

When they arrived at Las Vegas, a car was waiting for them at the airport.
The driver carried their luggage to the car and when they all settled inside, they drove off to the house.

Raymond's parents lived in a big mansion. The moment Jasmine sighted the homongous gate, her heart missed a beat. The gate screeched open and the car drove towards a straight path.
Jasmine's eye's stretched towards the acres of lawn and woods. She haven't seen the house yet but she knew it was going to be big. She blinked, looking around as she took in the scenery.

It wasn't long as she came to view the most breathtaking scenery. The huge building sparkled like jewel under the evening light. She was lost for a moment. For a moment she was free of all her worries and burden. The house was built of white Stone and three stories high. It literally took her breath away.

The family's estate stood within acres of land with a golf course, tennis court and two swimming pools. The house had a jaw dropping 11 bedrooms in the mansion and 17 luxurious bathrooms, wine cellar, a separate guest house, a club house, private theatre, numorous terraces, offices and dinning areas.
The approach to the home was breathtaking, with a winding driveway leading to a circular courtyard with a fountain.

The driver parked the car at the driveway and they all came down.
The servants quickly welcomed them and took their luggage inside.

Jasmine was in awe as she stood before the building. "This is your parents house!"

Raymond laughed softly. "Yep, it is."

"Oh my God!"
Standing there was like a dream come true. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever imagine herself in such a place.

"Come, let's go inside." Raymond smiled, took her hand and they walked towards the front double doors and entered the house, with Bright and Kelly behind them.

Inside, the grand entrance hall had an impressive marble floor work design, double staircases with high ceilings.

"Where's my mum?" Raymond asked one of the servants.

"She's in the living area sir," the female servant said.

"Come this way guys," Raymond said to them. Holding Jasmine's hand, he led them down the hall to a room.
He opened the door and they walked in.

The interiors of the big room was classically decorated with polished floors, gold detailing and deep wood paneling along the walls. The space's neutral colour scheme was paired with luxurious gold accents and mahogany furniture.
A woman was standing next to the grand piano, her back towards them as she was making a phone call.