-chapter 4-

"Wake up [y/n]!" I hear a voice repeating. The voice belonged to Armin and I slowly sat up grunting.

"Morning coconut head." I rolled my eyes playfully.

After breakfast we headed outside to meet up with Eren and Mikasa. We arrived at their house and I knocked on e door, the door opened to reveal Carla.

"Hey you two, come in!" she greets and we happily enter their home. Dr. Yeager was on the table doing paper work ans greeted us and we did the same. We soon entered Eren and Mikasa's room.

"Oh hey! When did you come here?" Eren asked.

"Just now dummy." I frowned.

"Sit down you two, we can spend time here then we can go outside." Mikasa orders.

"Sound good." Armin says and we sit down.

Armin babbled about the facts about different things that are outside the walls even though Eren never believed it but I alwasy had strong faith that there were a big blue sea that no matter how much money the merchants spend it will never be removed, the sea is that big.

"Yea okay if you say so Armin." Eren rolls her eyes and Mikasa lightly punches his arm.

"At least show some interest Eren." Mikasa snaps.

Soon the door opens to reveal Carla with a tray of some biscuits and drinks.

"It's a beautiful day outside, why don't you eat these and head out you insiders!" She snaps.

"Okay mum we will!" Eren moans.

"Good, be careful!"

We eat and drink our biscuits and drinks and Stan up to hear outside. Before we opened the door Eren stopped us.

"Hey dad when can I see the basement?" Eren asked.

"I got some work to do but when I get back I promise I'll show you, just hold onto this key and envelope key it go, got it?" Grisha explains.

Eren hurts with a sigh. "Ok dad I can wait!" he says.

Grisha kisses Carla on the cheek, ruffles our hair and says goodbye then heads out. A moment later we head outside too.

I had a rock in my hand catching it after each time I throw it up in the air. We sat by out usual spot, it was next to a river that looked like the sea Armin was talking about but maybe smaller.

"Mikasa! I don't need you to treat me like a baby!" Eren pouts.

"But you have no idea how stubborn you are you know Eren." I flicked his forehead receiving an ow from him causing everyone to laugh.

"Haha very funny!" Eren smirks with his arms crossed.

Suddenly we felt a strong force and hit among us.

"What was that?" Armin wondered.

We looked up the wall to see a huge Titan with no skin but musclespeaking his head on tip the wall.

"This can't be! The wall is taller than normal titans, this Titan is colossal!" Eren screeched.

Suddenly the wall breaks down and a string force of wind take over us. We all manage to hold on but around us was chaos. People crushed everywhere with crimson blood scattered everywhere, people running and screaming for their lives.

"Mum! We need to find my mother!" Eren reminds and start to run where his house is. Mikasa is about to run after him but I stop him.

"No Mikasa, I'll go after him you protect Armin and get help, get Hannes or anyone that is a Garrison!" I order.