-chapter 37-

A/N: look at those Ackerman thighs in the picture above. 👌👌  Anyways  back to the story.

At this rate I didn't know what to do, am I supposed to kill Kenny or do I wait for Levi's orders? Why is he here with the MPs? After all he was known to slit the throats of 100 MPs. I looked over to Levi to see him being chased by Kenny's men like what happened to me just ages ago, i rotated my head to see an angry looking Kenny getting into hello fight stance.

"You idiot, i may have ran out of guns but i can literally take one off this young man that you killed with your own hands." He quickly puts his equipment on.

My heart was pumping with so many questions in my head. I suppose I can't kill him..i can at least injure him really badly. He points his gun at me and pulls the trigger and i quickly shoot a hook onto a roof feeling some sharp object hit my foot as the bullet exploded underneath each. He saved my life and now is he trying to kill me?

Leaning my back against the wall, I quickly pull a blade out and pop my head out to throw it at Kenny which he manages to dodge using his amour that was placed on his clothing.

"Let's play a game of tag." He grins and shoots his hook coming towards me, that's when i moved forward and flew off glancing behind my shoulder every few seconds to see what he was doing.

Continuous gunshots kept chasing me as i dodged them by flipping or using any object i could find that would protect me from the dangerous bullets. Suddenly in an unexpected way, i felt a bullet blast underneath my feet causing me to loose control making me explode.

As i found myself floating in the air on my back, i pulled the trigger to shoot the hooks just onto the ground. Kenny was no where to be seen to i just stood there focusing on every single angle of my directions of where he could pop up.

Just in front of me blasts out of no where coming closer to me just distance away. I look behind to realise i was in a dead end other than a very cramped up gap right above me i could possible slide past. I shot one hook on a roof and then let go and spin into a star position managing to fit through the gap. When i found myself out of the cramped up space between the under walls, i landed on top of a roof.

There was no Kenny to be seen yet again. My heart was pumping not because of where he could surprise attack me, it was also exhaustion. I then swiftly turn around to see about five of his men in mid air pointing their guns at me. I back away and fall backwards shooting hooks onto the ground to have a nice landing onto the ground.

Yet again more gunshots chased me, this was getting frustrating. I turned around to wait for one of the men to shoot a hook. As soon as he did I threw my blade at the string making it snap and he fell to his death. I did the same to the other two as I watched them fall down with none of there gear to help them.

I back up onto a wall pushing myself backwards going past in between the last two enemies in a very fast motion; probably they weren't able to react to my agility. I then shoot one hook to one of their backs then the same to the second bring the closer then slice them as they fell down to their deaths too.

I landed onto a roof next to a dead corpse who belonged to Kenny squad. I picked up his guns and held them into my hands. In the distance I see a huge explosion so I flew myself off to check it out. I landed onto another roof to see Kenny laying in his back while a blonde woman stood beside him.

That's when I saw Levi break out of a window instantly killing a comrade of Kenny. He manages to kill more of his men until he got surrounded by more. That's when I remember I had the guns in my hands, I reload them and shot as many men as I could helping Levi out.

He glanced over to me and tilted his head gesturing me to come over. I shoot an arrow across me to the same roof where Levi was and landed beside me.

"Get going! Eren and Historia are getting kidnapped, we need to reach the others." He orders and flew off and I go behind him.

More men came shooting us but we managed to kill them. We finally reach reach them and notice Jean and Armin in the air.

"Captain?" Jean asked shocked seeing us killing our own kinds, did Mikasa tell them yet?

"Jean Armin secure the wagon." Levi orders pointing down where a woman form Kenny squad was driving on.

"But-" Jean protest but I cut him.

"Just go, we will back you two up." I reassure him.

"Jean!" Armin calls him out getting down to the wagon.

"Alright!" He follows Armin as they both land in the wagon.

Jean manages to trip the woman on her back as he had the gun pointed at her. Armin say in the seat controlling the wagon.

"Don't move!" Jean nervously yells.

"Jean don't hesitate!" I yell while slicing an enemy killing them.

The woman manages to get the gun off Jean's grip this time she pointed the gun at him. He looks up at her in fear.

"Shit Jean!" Levi yells.

Then we hear a loud gunshot. I adjust my eyes to realise that the lady was killed by..Armin. He looked at Jean with wide eyes almost tearing up. The smoke evaporated from the tip of the gun that was gripped in his hands.

"We need to get Armin and Jean off the wagon there is no point anymore!" Levi orders and we both push them out.

I land onto the ground harshly with Armin in my arms leaving the Eren and Historia in the wagon as Kenny's squad members landed onto the wagon winning disappearing into the distance.

"Is Eren gone now?" I look up in worry wiping some blood off my face.

I then look down to see Armin in tears and I hugged him tighter to comfort him.

Mikasa gets held back by Levi.

"Let me go!" She grunts under Levi's arms.

"No stay back!" He yells back.

"Give Eren back!" She yells as the wagon disappeared into distance even more.

"I said stay back." Levi glares at her pulling her with all his might.

"EREN!" She yells as her worried voice echoed everywhere.

A/N: I can't believe we reached 10k reads i literally squeeled like a pig lmao🥲