-chapter 54-

It was a bright sunny day, I swung open the curtains meeting the sun lights flashing into my eyes.

The gold hues hit my face making my eyes watery. I rubbed my hands against my eyes then turn around to continue with my day.

As soon as I opened the door there I met the blonde boy chiming up to my face.

Armin.

I gasp with shock then realised it was no intruder.

"Walls Armin, you made me piss myself!" I scold him.

"Ah sorry, I was about to open the door but you turned up instead." He sheepishly explains himself.

"Hm okay." I shrug.

"Well anyways I have got some news." He jumps.

"And that is?" I ask.

"We are going to the sea today!!" He gives a huge smile.

"What?" I look at him shocked.

"Hange said we could visit there, she said it may be good to discover and Eren told us he wouod show us where it would be." Armin smiles.

Two hours later

"Get your horses ready." Levi scoffs.

"Levi why are you moody?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Im not." He shrugs.

"Whats with that tone?" I lean closer to his face.

"Go away." He rolls his eyes.

"Fine." I glare at him with a small smile.

I walk towards my horse and gesture it to come out snd out of the stables.

"Come on." I gently say to my horse.

I then hop onto ints back while the others did the same.

"Lets get going." Hange smiles.

We all exit the walls and trot our way. As we rode through the grassy fields, I notice everyone was stopping so I pulled the rope gesturing my horse to stop too.

"A titan!" Floch yells.

Eren hops off his horse and walks towards the titan. The titan was laying on its stomach and had trails behind him meaning he crawled just like how the Rod Reiss titan crawled.

"Wait Eren be careful!" Floch starts to panic.

"Shut your gob up Floch." I growl and he frowns with anger and annoyance.

Eren place his hand onto the titan's face then sighed.

"It was shipped to Paradis which means its a fellow patriot." He retorts.

We all look at him confused.

"Come on, lets go." Eren interrupts the silence.

He walks towards his horse then hops on. We all then all trot off our way towards the open fields of green.

"How is it okay to leave it here? We should kill it!" I hear Floch yell making me sigh in annoyance.

I'm not a massive fan of death wishing but this red haired ass hole should have died back when retaking Wall Maria.

We soon reach a sandy area with rocks all around looking like walls. I could hear noise of sea guls, those weird birds Armin talked about.

"So this is the place where humans transform into titans?" Hange asks.

"Yeah...where my dad was." Eren explains.

"I see." She nods.

A few minutes later we figured we were getting closer as Eren let us know time by time.