-chapter 20-

Its been a few days and there was an expedition set however me and Levi were still healing and as ordered, we didn't attend it. It was just the two of us.

I was set to clean his office because i couldn't clean the kitchen very well apparently, I believe i did a good job.

I never liked cleaning in front if people so cleaning in front of Levi was a challenge to me. He was just sitting on the table doing his usual paperwork and sipping tea.

"Captain?" I ask.

"Hm."

"Do you like the smell of the cleaning products?" I ask randomly.

"....."

"I do." I blunt out.

"They do smell nice now shut up." He nods.

I frown at his last sentence and continued scrubbing the floor. It was quite boring so I decided to annoy him or at least talk to him.

"Whats the point of this? I could be reading if it wasn't you stupid orders." I frown.

His eye contact leaves the paper and looks up towards me, those iron ones staring daggers at me.

He gives me a glare and goes back to working and i sigh.

Thereafter, i finished the floors and now my last job was to dust the areas in his office. I pick up a duster and start dusting everything.

I soon reached his desk and was nicely brushing areas including under the tables. Then a harsh strong hand grabs hold of the duster.

"Hey!" I yelp then realise it was Levi and nervously smile.

He then picks its up and lightly tap it on my head. "That is not how you do it you dumb ass." He then lightly slaps it on my nose.

I felt ticklish on my nose and quickly covered my mouth and nose to sneeze. He stares at me then clicks his tongue.

"Like this." He explains as he demonstrates his cleaning skills.

"I thought you liked my cleaning back in the castle, how am this bad now?" I cross my arms.

He pauses for a bit then rolls his eyes continuing to clean. After a while cleaning his office i picked up a boot and sat on his couch and began reading.

I couldn't tell if the silence was comfortable or not but minutes went passed it was calm i guess, i could hear the noise of his writing, sipping tea and our calm breathing.

After an hour

I flip the final page and slam the book shut and placed it beside me stretching my arms.

"You finished that in one day?" Levi looks up.

"Yeah." I blunt out.

"Abnormal reader." He calls me.

"Abnormal writer." I glare at him which he does the same.

"Captain?" I call.

"What." He answers.

"Do you remember a certain someone in the underground?" I ask.

"Yeah but no thanks." He answers making me frown.

"You remind me of a certain someone." I retort.

"Is that so?" He looks up at me then down at his paper.

"I believe so." I say.

"Why do you think that?" He asks.

I pull my sleeve up and show him an old braclet, it was brown with gold scraps on it.