-chapter 40-

Rodd Reiss' titan has eventually reached the wall. All us are in our positions and stuck with Armin's plan.

As told, the main goal was for Eren to successfully put the gun powder inside the titan and then explode it.

Then we go and attack slicing every single flesh until one of us slice the correct one ending him for good.

Sounds like a good plan.

"The gun powder and nets are ready sir!" Armin announces to Erwin.

"Good, Eren transform when you're ready." He turns to Eren.

"Yes sir!" He looks at him with pure determination.

He then stops Eren placing a hand on his shoulder as he looked at Erwin with a questioning look.

"Remember, our success depends on you." He looks at Eren in the eyes.

"Y-yes sir!" He salutes.

He pats him on the shoulder. "Good." He praises.

Rodd Reiss's titan has reached the wall and stood up revealing the front of his body. I almost threw up at the sight of it.

I noticed something was oozing out if its stomach. It was the organs and blood. It was sliding almost like a waterfall on it way to reach behind the wall.

The front of his titan form was sliced off due to its face down crueling. Gruesome.

"Disgusting." Levi growls.

"Fire!" Erwin yells shooting a flare.

We roll the barrels full of gun powder with spears on them. The barrel connects and then explodes causing the titan to stumble and fall down.

"Good shot!" Jean yells.

"Eren the gun powders are ready you can transform now!" Armin yells.

He nods and bit his hand spitting his flesh off from his mouth and transforms. Luckily he manages to control his titan form and he picked up the net full of gun powder and runs towards the titan.

The ugly ass titan was staring down at the petrified citizens including young children who had tears of fear threatening to stream down their cheeks.

With a roar, Eren throws the net of barrels into his mouth then a huge explosion occurs and just like Armin has predicted, the titan exploded with flesh flying everywhere.

"Go!" Erwin yells.

We shoot our odm gear and got our blades out. It was time to show the citizen's that they are safe from the ugly ass titan.

"Come on where is the correct one?" I stress.

"Wait Historia what are you doing?" I hear Jean yell in the distance.

As i sliced a few more of some flesh, i thought to myself that isn't it risky for Historia to join us?

Suddenly i heard a small explosion and felt a slight hear. I looked up to see that Historia was falling down, did she kill him?

A while later.

"Tch where is that Kenny bastard?"  Levi growls.

"If we find him, i would like to chat with him." I glare onto the floor.

"What about it?" He asks.

"Something." I look angrily at him.

He glares back at me with a tint of confusion on his face.