-chapter 49-

I suddenly see Levi closing up towards me wrapping hid arms around me and pushing me at the same time.

We both harshly land with him on top of me. With less than one second with gave each over a nervous eye contact then quickly stood up.

We both realised that a weird looking titan with a cart took the blonde man who shifts the beast titan away carrying him inside it's mouth.

I try to chase then with my gear but Levi stops me.

"No stop, you are low on gas and will get yourself killed." Levi warns me.

"But-" i try protecting but he cuts me off.

"Shut up and stop being reckless!" He yells at me then looks up in horror.

Confused, i look where he was looking and there was a bunch of titans running towards us abnormally with their arms in the air.

"Quick!" He yells then shoots up towards the titans and starts killing them off.

I do the same managing to slice at least two of them while Levi did like five.

Suddenly he comes over to me and carries me bridal style in the air.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused and turning red.

"You're low on gas, we can't afford your gas troubles right now." He retorts.

"Where are we off to?" I ask.

"To Eren." He answers and i nod.

After a while Levi lands in top of the wall. I glance up at Levi, he was exhausted and had enough.

There was the beast titan speaking to Eren then looking back at us.

"You two again?" He looks at us angrily still in the Cart titan's mouth.

Suddenly the cart runs off leaving us.

We had no time to focus on them and Levi and I land beside Eren.

He lets me go and i glance over to a burnt up body. The body looked so familiar, it was crispy like the roast potatoes we ate back in the mess hall.

"Don't tell me." I look at the body in tears.

"Captain, the injection!" Eren gives Levi a hand.

"Right." He replies reaching his hand in his pocket searching for the box.

"Armin?" I look down at his body.

With a deep breath in i hugged his delicate burnt body gently in tears.

"Hurry up." I then look up towards Levi. "Please." I add.

Suddenly we hear a slighy noise behind us. We all look behind out shoulders to see Floch.

"Floch?" Eren calls out his name.

He doesn't reply but soon reveals that he was carrying another body on his back. He slammed the body which had blonde hair and blood everyone him.

It was Commander Erwin.

Levi looked at his body then up to Floch in shock.

"I was going to end him but....i thought to myself that he deserves to live a cruel life after sending his soldiers to death." Floch explains.

"Captain!" Eren tries to bring his attention to focus on Armin.

I hold Armin closer to my arms when i feel him cough gasping for air.

"Armin?" I call out in a weak cracked voice.

Suddenly Mikasa lands on top of the roof. After she managed to scan what was going on she gasped in tears, then she shot a green flare up for whatever reason.