-chapter 5-

-Three years later-

It was the day, the day of the entrance ceremony of the military. After years of training we should be able to choose our branches and of course me, Armin, Eren and Mikasa made up our minds about that years ago, we are joining the Survey Corps.

There were so many people here standing in rows with their hands behind their backs facing forward including me. Armin was in front of me and i hoped no one messed around with him because im not letting anyone bully him like back in the days in Trost...otherwise they will have to deal with me.

"ATTENTION! THIS IS THE 104th CADET CORP AND YOU WILL BE TRAINING WITH ME UNDERSTOOD?" A tall bold man with massive eye bags yells.

"YES SIR!" Everyone obeys.

I already hated that twit, he is going to make my eardrums bleed if he shouts any longer, i hate loud people.

"Cadet! Who the hell are you!?" He says after walking towards Armin and looking down at him with those fearless eyes full of assult and anger.

"Armin Arlert from Shiganshina sir!" He salutes.

"That so? A name fit for a retard what were your parents thinking?"

"It was my Grandfather sir!"

"Arlert why are you here?" He moves closer to his face, Armin probably can hear him spit into his face.

"To contribute humanity's victory sir!" He answers.

"Very generous of you! You should make first rate titan feed, third squad about face!" He yells and rotates Armin almost facing me.

I could feel my blood boil, how dare he assault my step brother like that! He should pay, ill make sure he pays i thought to myswlf while he was yelling at a different guy who is named Thomas.

He then comes in front of me. "Cadet why are clenching your fists with anger? Who the hell are you!?" He leans down to me which angered me more.

"I am [y/n] [l/n] sir!" I say glaring at him purposely not saluting him.

"I am here to help humanity eliminate the titans roaming outside the walls sir!" I yell in response.

"Cadet where is your respect? Were you not taught how to salute?!" He yells at me.

"I will return my respect if you respect Armin sir." I say calmly but still yelling receiving some looks of people with fear of what he might do to me.

"Good luck seeing you get eaten by a titan." He says and he is about to rotate to walk away but i stop him.

"Since when did mankind predict fates sir?" I ask glaring at him.

He turned back to me and stood right in front of me. I noticed hr was about to headbutt me but i wasnt going to give him a chance. As soon as he attempted to bash his head onto mine i tilted my head causing him to hit my shoulder which kinda hurt.

As soon as he hit my shoulder i took that opportunity to grab him by the collar and flip him over causing him to fall on his back behind me.

He stood up and turned back to me. "I'll deal with you later, you are officially on my shit list!" He screams at me.

He then turns to walk towards a boy with a grey buzz-cut and of course i rolled my eyes behind him with a glare.

"Cadet whats your name!?" He screams yet again.

"Connie Springer sir!" He says saluting but in an odd way.

Before he could react he grips Connie by the head and lifts him up.