-chapter 57-

The sun was setting and I was still dragging her around the roads listening her complaining.

"Ah I think I recognise this place, this way!" I say.

"My legs hurt!" Hange cries.

"Are you seriously crying now?" I ask almost laughing.

She sniffs. "Of course not!" She lies.

I sigh in response with a small smile. We soon reach the HQ and we storm inside meeting Levi holding a basket full of clothes.

He turns around to see us.

"You two...especially Hange, you look filthy." He starts scolding us.

"Hange got us lost." I snitch.

Levi lightly kicks Hange's forehead and she looks at him with a nervous smile.

"I was just having fun!" She complains.

"Whatever." Levi scoffs.

"Wait is that [y/n]'s clothes?" Hange points at the Basket.

"Yes I washed them." He blunts out.

I completely forgot he was going to do that. I almost gave a wide smile but manages to hide it but instead gave him a small smile.

"Thank you, I will take them in." I stand up and gesture him to give the basket to him.

"No." He swiped the basket away from me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Just clean yourself stupid." He says and walks off. "And thats an order." He adds.

"Awwww man!" Hange frowns at wraps her sweaty hand around my wrist and looks at me with a smile.

"Lets bathe together!" She suggests and starts to run towards the showers.

"I prefer bathing alone." I snatch my hand off her and walk off.

"I was just joking haha!" She starts pointing and laughing at me.

"Good otherwise you would be extra abnormal to me." I scoff and shut the door locking it after.

After I strip I squeeze some shampoo onto my hair and then use my hands to rub it in. Thereafter, I rinsed it with water and then scrubbed my body.

Twenty minutes later

I finally step out, wrap the towel around me and walk towards my dorm. As I tip toed through the hall-ways, I notice someone was coming my way.

I looked up to see Levi walking besides me with no emotion. Oh no no no what do I do? I have to give him way it seems like he isn't going to let me past first.

I stop and step a side looking at him however he stopped at the same time. He tilts his head gesturing me to go first.

"Its fine you go." I cross my arms nervously.

He looks up and down at me, clicks his tongue and walks past me. I sigh and sprinted towards my dorm.

Almost slipping and possibly smashing my skull open, I manage to slide into the room and shut the door shut panting in relief.

"Walls." I sigh.

After I change I head to the mess hall to meet a pouty Hange and a bruise on her left cheek.

"What happened to you?" I ask.

"Hm!" She points somewhere.

I looked where she pointed and figured it was Levi.