-chapter 25-

I felt the oxygen reach inside my lungs as i felt myself get released and my eyes flung open to see flesh flying with crimson red blood everywhere. Blood was all over me.

I felt my heart race as I realised that i was  mid- air, even though i was released from that titan's grip i still couldn't do anything; my ribs felt really painful and it felt unbearable to the point it was uncomfortably numb.

I felt tears of fear and pain slide down my cheeks, what is happening?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt myself being held. I looked up, it was Hannes.

"H-hannes?" I manage to say in tears.

"Its okay kid, i will take down that titan." He says placing me beside Eren and an injured Mikasa.

I looked up to see my horror, memories hit me like a brick, it was that titan. The one who ate Carla with that ugly huge smile planted on her face.

Hannes sliced everywhere on the titan which made me slightly smile to see the pain the titan is receiving.

However that didn't last.

While that, Eren was biting his hand continuously and failing to transform into a titan yet again.

I was wondering who saved Eren but im glad he was by my side. My thoughts snapped again when i saw Eren screaming and panicking.

"Hannes!" He calls out with a scream.

I looked up gasping to see Hannes slowly getting devoured by that titan. Tears streamed down my face as i sobbed uncontrollably with blood scattered out of my mouth as i held my injured ribs in pain.

I wanted to move but I couldn't, Hannes slowly closed his eyes accepting his own fate as he disappears inside the smiling titan's mouth and the blood oozing from the sharp teeth.

Eren fell on his knees as his bloody hand met the grass. He cries out loud with tears streaming madly like a water fall.

"Im sorry mother, i still cant do anything!" He screams.

Then the titan looked down at us. She was reaching her hand to reach for us. Thats it, thats my fate i was going to get eaten but thats okay, as long Armin, Mikasa and Eren can stay safe.

I braced myself until there was a pause with the titan. I slowly opened my eyes to see Eren's fist touching the palm of the smiling titan.

"I will kill you! I will kill you and every last titan that comes my way!" He screams.

I felt the ground shake and soon realised that all the titans who were attacking and hunting down my comrades charged towards us ignoring the three and went for the smiling titan.

They all jumped on top the smiling titan and started biting off the flesh that belonged to her. Dirty blood splashing and scattering everywhere.

The smiling titan had nothing other than just lay the dying suffering the consequences before getting devoured by the titans.

Meanwhile, Armin came for me and Eren picks up Mikasa carrying her running off.

"[y

] you're in bad shape and covered in blood!" Armin widens his eyes as he places me on his horse.

I wanted to speak but my voice was too weak so i nod my head with tears forming in my eyes.

Suddenly we both stumbled to the shakey sensation that felt like an earthquake.

"That armoured bastard is throwing titans now?" Jean yells with anger.

As i fell off the horse with Armin i harshly hit my head onto the ground, hearing Jean's angry words i felt my eyes get heavier and get unconscious hearing my name being called.

The next thing i wake up to is a white room with furniture too which was the bed i am laying in, a sofa and a mini table.

I adjusted my eyes to see a sleeping Armin sleeping on the sofa. I figured he must have been worried and stayed with me while i was unconscious. I smiled at that thought.

I slowly adjust myself by sitting up when i felt a shark pain occurring to my left rib as i yelped loud enough to wake Armin up.

"[y-y-n]!" He calls out my name.

"Armin." I manage to say despite the pain.

"Here, let me help you." He mutters.

He manages to sit me up.

"Does it still hurt?" He places his hand where the pain is.

"Yeah." I mutter with a frown.

"You broke your rib when the titan tightly gripped you, Mikasa has the same injury but luckily hers isn't serious unlike yours." He explains.

"I see." I look down.

"The doctor said that you should heal for a few weeks." He adds.

"Where is Eren?" I ask.

"He is fine dont worry." He smiles.

"Thank God, what about Ymir?" I ask again.

"We...we couldn't get her back, she decided to go back with Reiner and Bert." Armin retorts.

"Oh i see." I nod.

The door slowly opens to reveal a worried Hange.

"My [y/n]" she runs in hugging me.

"Section Commander you will damage her ribs carful!" Moblit comes in behind her.

"Mm oh sorry haha!" She pulls away.

"It's fine that didn't hurt and thank you Moblit for your concern." I chuckle.

"How are you." She asks.

"Not sure." I shrug.

"Oh wait! Hang on." She says and runs out of the room leaving us confused.

She comes back with a cup of tea carefully placed on a small tray.

"Levi made this for you." She bounces her brows.

"Huh? Why would he?" I ask raising an eyebrow to his unfamiliar kindness.

"Because he did, go ahead and drink it!" She says handing the cup over to me.

With a sigh i take the cup and drink it. The flavour was weirdly relaxing as it touched my tongue.

As i swallowed it the warmth coated the inner of my throat sliding itself down to my insides. The hot steam tickled my skin with warmth.

"Nice." I whisper.

"Aww you like shorty's teaaaa?" She flickers her eye lashes.

"So what?" I laugh.

"Well we get to get going we are not aloud in the infirmary past 5pm." Moblit reminds.

"Ah yes, sorry [y/n], we will see you tomorrow." Hange stands up and they all exit the door.

After I finish the delicate tea, i place the tea on the tray that was on the table beside me and grabbed the closest book and read it.

The book was about a girl who fell in a well and went into a different universe with so many adventures coming for her. (Yes it's a bit like Alice in wonderland couldnt think of anything lol)

I yawned and shut the book shut placing it beside me and carefully placed my head on the pillow and comfortably drifted to sleep.