-chapter 14-

Upon waking up my brain replays the last few scenes of my dreams. My eye lids slowly break their connection revealing golden rays of the morntide come as invitations to the day to my eyes.

I slowly sit up with a heavy yawn that teared up my eyes. Rubbing my eyes, i try to get off the bed which i successfully do despite some pain along the way.

I almost fell over to the noise of the door slamming open to reveal miss. Abnormal.

"[y/nnnn] she almost screams hugging me. "Morning!" She adds.

"I cant breathe moron!" I huff out.

"Oops." She giggles and pulls away.

"Well um good morning to you too." I greet back catching my breath.

"Told you i would visit you first thing in the morning." She winked.

"Yeah thanks." I slightly smile.

Suddenly the door opens to reveal Levi strutting into the room with a tray of bread and porridge.

He places the the tray near me. "Eat." He sternly orders.

"Im not-" i say but mr. Stoic face cuts me off.

"Eat." He glares at me.

"Why do you always say one word sentences!" I moan.

"Well uh i gotta plan for the next expedition see ya!" Hange manages to say then runs off.

"What does she mean?" I ask confused.

"We didnt capture the female titan last time so we will attempt again." Levi retorts.

"That female titan deserves hell." I grit my teeth.

"The food is getting cold, eat brat." Levi scoffs.

"Im not hungry." I pout.

"Im going to say it one more-" he says in annoyance but i cut him off.

"Make me." I say crossing my arms.

Before i could react, Levi shoves the bread without even breaking it apart inside my mouth making me choke and muffle.

I manage to chew the bread gasping for air and swallow it roughly. I then glare at him in anger. He then picks up the bowl and forces me to drink the porridge off the bowl. After that i take a tissue wiping my mouth in anger.

"You lunatic! Who even drinks porridge?" I complain.

"Make me." He intimidates my words from before.

"Were you trying to suffocate me or something?!" I add almost screaming at him.

"Maybe." He huffs.

"Its not funny!" I slap my hands onto each side of me.

"Never laughed or said it was funny, you asked for it." He says with sarcasm laced in his voice.

I sigh in defeat and he gets up to leave then i tug his sleeve and he glances at me confused.

"Hm?" He hums annoyed.

"Will i be able to go to the next mission sir?" I ask.

"Stubborn idiot." He insults me.

Although feeling insulted i ask again, "will i go?" I pout.

"Ask Erwin." He rolls his eyes and leaves.

"Asshole." I hiss behind his back.

For whatever reason i still wanted to make sure that female titan to suffer but why? How am i still not scared..perhaps to avenge my friends?