-chapter 47-

It was the next night, the night to retake Wall Maria. I was walking next to Levi and Hange holding a lamp to guide us through the dark.

I looked behind to see a bored out Mikasa and then a Eren and Armin looking nervous.

"Mikasa are those two okay?" I ask.

"They seem nervous." She placed a hand on Eren's shoulder.

"I just have sounds my plan wont work." Armin retorts.

"It will, your plans never failed us." I smile at him and he nods with a slight smile.

Eren and Mikasa were talking about things and then she pulled that scary look, her eyes widened staring into Eren's soul that hid deep inside him.

"Mikasa your scaring him!" Armin waves his hands.

I turn my head around to face my direction.

"Hange why are you looking at me like that?" I ask annoyed.

She giggles still smiling really weirdly.

"What?" I grunt.

"I see you two get along now." She smiles popping her head in between us.

"I know." Levi blunts out.

"Have you guys kissed?" She smirks.

That sentence made me jump turning red.

"No Hange, its not like that shut up." I punch her shoulder.

"Tch." Levi clicks his tongue.

She then stupidly starts making kissing noises and rubs her hands around her waist also laughing.

"Hange thats just gross." I frown.

"Yeah yeah." She nudges me.

"Why are you think about this at this time?" I ask.

"Because why not?" She shrugs.

"I hate you." I huff.

"And i love you." She smiles.

"Wow okay." I say.

"Levi, you should say that you know, learn from aunt Hange." She flicks Levi's head.

"Auntie?" Levi looks at her confused.

"I just know i will be an auntie soon." She smiles.

"Does it look like we are having babies at this time? No." I fight the urge to drown her.

"Of course when this titan territory is over, if we survive...if not maybe in another life." She sighs.

"Stop with that shit." Levi angrily looks up at her.

"Well anyways." I try to change the subject. "When are we arriving?" I ask.

"Maybe by the time when the sun goes up." She shrugs.

"Like Erwin said, i just hope we see the basement, who know what Eren's dad is hiding." Levi retorts.

"Yeah." Me and Hange agree in sync.

"A titan!" Someone screams.

We all get our swords out searching where it could be.

I pointed the lamp at the right direction finding a titan sitting still with its eyes still open.

"Should we kill it?" Another squad leader asks.

"There is no sunlight therefore titans are asleep, let it be." Hange looks at the titan as if she is watching her child  sleep.