-chapter 50-

I sobbed against Armin's forehead just for thinking about these. Those thoughts of the good old days with him made me sink to sadness.

I flinched when i felt a tap on the shoulder. I of course ignored that; i wanted to focus on Armin and our last moments together....the moments that I thought it was going to last.

"[y/n] ." i hear a deep whisper.

After not responding i felt a warm embrace wrap around my back. Thats when i pulled my head up to see what on Earth he wanted for me.

It was Levi, he looked exhausted and tired with sadness in his eyes. He placed a hand on my cheek that had the remaining dried up tears and opened his mouth to speak.

"We're using the injection on Armin." Levi announces to me.

"What?" I look up into his eyes shocked.

"You heard me." He says and slams the box against my chest.

"What happened to Commander?" I ask.

"I decided that he needs to rest....none of your concern." He looks down.

"I see." I look down at Armin.

"Lets just make Armin eat Bert and get this over." He stands up.

My hesitation drifted away and i got the injection out, put the liquid in and place the needle inside his arm.

After i pull the needle out Levi pulls me away to maintain distance from Armin.

There was the golden sparks letting us know he has successfully transformed into a pure titan ready to eat Bert.

Just as we hoped, he got his attention to Bert and picked him up, Bert wakes up screaming. When Armin was bring him closer to his mouth, he noticed us and almost smiled begging for our help and mercy but it was no use.

He realised that we weren't going to help him and he was going to get eaten, his last words were calling for Reiner and Annie then he got crushed between Armin's teeth.

Blood gushed everywhere, the screams of Bert silenced and it was quiet...just Armin gobbling him up.

Suddenly we saw Armin come out from the nape of the titan, the red straps stretched out sticking on his under eyes slowly ripped off his face.

With quick agility, i ran towards Armin worried if he was okay. I managed to pull him out, his shirt was missing but the rest of his uniform was still there but messed up.

"Armin." I smile tearing up.

An our later

I was sitting next to Armin who lated on the ground with no shirt but his jacket on, Sasha layed behind me and kept a good eye on her too. I held a bottle of water that was ready for him when he woke up.

I still couldn't believe the boy who didn't enjoy killing has now inherited the Colossal titan also known as the 'God Of Destruction.'

I had some guilt though, Levi has just lost his close friend and made up a choice that he would let him die.

He was right when he mentioned that Erwin needed to rest after being through so much but i just felt like i was being selfish, im thankful Hange cane just in time other wise Levi wouldn't be here right now.

I got distracted from my thoughts when i noticed Armin's eyes slowly fluttered open, the blue orbs i wanted to see for ages.

"Armin?" I whisper with a smile.

He looks at me then gives me a small smile. I then lightly hit the water bottle on his head.

"What was that for?" He pouts rubbing his palm against his forehead.