Chapter 1: First day.

Derek's POV

"Meredith! Come on! We don't wanna be late!"

Today is the first day of school. Freshman year. I can't believe I am in high school! I know it's not huge but it's a big thing. Me, Addison, Mark and Mer are all really close friends. Well, Addison is my girlfriend. We made a deal saying that we could try dating but if it didn't work out then we could still be best friends. Meredith has a small friend group. And if we combine our friends, it gets way bigger.

"I'm coming. I just have to grab my phone!"
"Hurry!"
"Chill. You guys are freshman. It's not a huge deal."
"You're just upset because you're in 7th grade."

That's my sister Amy. Her real name is Amelia but that is her nickname.

Meredith finally comes down and we head out to mom's car.

"Are you guys excited?"

Meredith's POV
"I'm very excited!"

Mom is the best. I call her mom since my mother left me. The Shepherds took me in like they did Mark.

Freshman. How? I was just in 6th grade where I met Callie and Arizona. I have more friends, M.A.G.I.C. That is our "nickname". Our names mixed together create it. Meredith, Alex, George, Izzy and Cristina. I have more friends, Mark and Addie. Also Derek and Amelia. I like Derek but him and Addie are a thing. I respect that.

We arrived at school and I say bye to Derek and head over to my friends.

"Where is Alex?"
"He is late. He said his mom kept trying to fight his siblings."

"Oh. Great first day for him."

We head to class and it was Math.

I'm not a huge fan of math, but I'm good at it. Besides, we basically went over the whole expectations and drills and yada yada yada.

Derek's POV
Me and Addie head over to English. Mark had Math and I'm pretty sure Mer does too. I have to talk to Addie anyways.

"Addie, can we talk after school this afternoon?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I just wanna talk."
"Ok."

We start class and it's pretty much going over the firs exits and teachers.

Narrator
Derek, Addison and Mark wait outside after the school day and wait for Meredith and her friends. They all go to the gas station after school and buy some snacks before heading to their hangout which is located at the shed way back out from their house. They renovated it to make it a good place to sit and talk.

After everyone left, Mark and Meredith went inside to help Carolyn make Dinner.

"Addie, I have to tell you something....."

To be continued...
Sorry, the first few chapters will be short.