Dream date

When I opened my eyes again, I was on the island with Bill again. "You know (y/n), the great thing about dreams is that you can do whatever you want."
I looked him in the eyes, wondering what he meant. "So, what do you want to do (y/n)?" I thought for a moment, before responding, "I want to fly." Bill laughed and grabbed my hand. "Of course! Are you ready love?" I nodded, and Bill pulled us up into the air.

It was a little scared at first, but Bill squeezed my hand in reassurance, and I soon had the hang of it. I looked at Bill, and my heart filled with joy and love, and I felt the need to let him know.

"You know Bill? I never thought I could find live like this. I always thought I'd be the miserable housewife taking care of all the chores. That's what my family made me think, but you've shown me another way, and I hope to all the gods that this never ends." Bill looked at me, and I could see tears in his eyes. "I feel the same way (y/n). And as long as I'm around, I will make sure it never does."

He pulled me closer to him, and we just floated in the stary sky. After all the stressful training, the worry of the upcoming battle, this was just what I needed. It was relaxing to feel Bill's warmth and listen to his heartbeat. I felt him start to play with my hair, and I melted into it.

It was quiet, relaxing. Everything I felt I needed was there, but of course, it couldn't last forever. I felt something tugging at my conciseness, and I woke up again, to Wendy's worried face.