Chapter 27: Find Me Michael

* Hannah's POV*

Micah and I are getting dressed in all black.

We've decided to kidnap Haydee who he thinks is Hannah and were gonna lead Michael to us and kill him and Haydee.

And we will become king and queen of the world. Lol but he won't be here for long.

I start laughing to myself

"You ready baby??" Micah says coming up behind me.

"Oh yes honey. I can't believe were doing this. I am so scared" I look down

Micah grabs my face and kisses me softly.

"Don't worry baby. I am here to protect you. You will have everything when we become king and queen." He says grabbing a black bag and walking to the door.

"Your right baby, I will have everything. . . . . especially Michael." I say walking out the door as well.

*Michael's POV*

I wake up to find Haydee sleeping on top of me. I smile looking at her, and kiss her forehead.

I move her to the side and get up, I look down at her chest and see those scratches I put on her. I feel bad for all the hurt I put on her. Just to seek venges on her grandmother.

I go to the bathroom and just take a minute to just let everything sink in.

* Haydee's POV*

I roll over and feel around.

I open my eyes and don't see Michael around. But what I did see was a black bag going over my head and being dragged.

"MIICCHHAEELL" I yell out.

I am being tossed into a car and it is driving away.

My beautiful night turns into a terrible nightmare. I am being kidnapped. I can't believe this, but I know once Michael sees that I'm gone, he will go ballistic.

I just hope he doesn't take forever to find me.

*Michael's POV*

I run out the bathroom, once I hear Haydee yelling my name.

"Once going on, Haydee, where are you??" I look around and don't see her on the bed.

"HAYDEE" I look around the apartment some more for her but I don't see her.

I begin to panick, where is she.

"Baby did you yell for me?" I hear someone say from the kitchen area.

I turn around and see Haydee cooking at the stove.

"Haydee I heard you screaming."

"What?? Oh um I burned myself a little but I'm fine tho. Thanks baby." She says going back to cooking.

I walk over to her and look at her, something doesn't feel right about Haydee but I can't put my finger on it.

"You sure your ok??" I ask again grabbing her face and looking deep into her eyes.

She kisses me softly but with passion.

"Baby I am fine. I promise, ok??" She says gracing me with lil kisses.

"Ok" I say walking away but looking back at her.

Why do I have his feeling that something has gone wrong???

*Hannah's POV*

I can't believe I am this close to Michael again. My dream has come true.

Michael leaves the kitchen and I do a happy dance.

"Michael is all mine, Michael is allll minnnee." I dance around the kitchen.

Something starts vibrating on me. I stop dancing and feel around me until I find the vibration. Its this stupid thing, Micah calls a "cellphone".

It looks like someone is calling me, it says Micah.

Oh its Micah calling me. I answer the phone.

"Uhhh hello" I answer.

"Hey baby, are you ok??" Micah says

"Yes I am fine" I whisper so Michael won't here me.

"Well Hannah is here screaming and shxt what do I do??" He asks

I hear her in the background screaming for Michael. Dumb bxxch, she really thinks my man is gonna rescue her when he has me.

"Haydee you still there??" I hear Micah say getting me out of my thoughts.

"Umm yea but I got to go bye." I hurry and hang up.

I just have to wait to kill Micah. Then Haydee will watch as Michael and I take over and I will let him kill her.

"Hey Haydee come up here for a min please." Michael calls me upstairs.

"Sure baby" I say jogging up the stairs.

*Micah's POV*

Dammit, why did she hang up like that??

I walk over to the room and open the door and see Hannah squirming on the floor.

She still has the bag over, I slowly pull it off and look.

OMG she looks just like Haydee. Almost prettier.

She looks up at me and her eyes grow big.

"MICAH???" She screams at me.

"How do you know my name??" He asks.

"Its me, Haydee!" She says

"Yea right. . . . Hannah. I'm not fallimg for that."

"Hannah?? No Micah, I'm Haydee. I'm positive."

"Right, if you say so." He says getting up and throwing some food at me.

"Eat up cuz your gonna be here a while."

He slams the door behind him.

I look around and just cry.

I miss Michael so much. Michael please find me. Find me Michael.

To be continued. . . . .

Vote??

Comment???

I am sooooooooo sorry that I took forever. But I have been training for my job and its been busy like crazy.

But I hope you guys are still with me.

*MuxhLove*

-Sydnei