Chapter 23: Got Caught

Hey loves, I have started my winners storys, they are called " My Sexy Chemistry Teacher and My Kidnapper." I want you guys to read it and tell me what you think. I will do another contest at the end of the month.

Hope you guys are having an amazing day, LOVE YOU ALL

* Michael's POV*

I fly back into my cave and see Lisa shaking on the floor, she is going crazy.

"Please Michael let me go." She cries when she sees me standing over her.

I bend down to her and look into her eyes, she is scared to death.

"Do you want to go back to your cousin??" I asked because she got her memory back when I threw her up against the wall.

"Yes please Michael, I miss Haydee" She says, I slap her across the face, "That is Hannah not Haydee"

She grabs her face and looks at me with pain in her eyes, "Do not say that name again, her name is Hannah. The bxxch that hurt me and now I will do the same."

"Michael, I will do anything to go back home please, anything you want." She grabbed my leg.

"Three things:

1. Don't grab me like that" I say pushing her hands

"2. If I let you go, you need to lead me to her so I can finish what I came here for."

". . . . . .And 3." She says waiting for my response.

"And 3. I need some cutty, some drop them draws and fxxk me, NOW.. . . . . ." i say laying on the floor, unzipping my pants and letting my member spring out freely

Lisa looked scared but then again she looked like she wanted to attack me.

She hesitated for a min, but then strips out of her clothes and puts her mouth on my dick and starts sucking.

"Oh man" I moan out.

"Feels good??"

"Don't talk, Just suck." I say leaning up looking at her take all of my dick in her mouth.

She is stroking and going up and down so fast, "Get on top now!!" I demand her to do.

She licks her hands and rubs down to her womanhood and spits on my dick and slowly sits on it.

"Ahhh OOOhhh" We both moan out from pleasure.

She starts bouncing on me and this feels so good.

She is screaming like crazy, her voice is echoing through the cave and it is driving me nuts.

I flip her over and now I am on top, deep stroking her.

Feeling her walls close up on me, she is close. She is screaming my name over and over.

Even though this feels good, deep down inside me, this isn't right.

I can't get my head of Haydee, no I mean Hannah.

This is her cousin and i'm fxxking her senseless, though she wanted and I know she did.

Hayde-Hannah gave me a chase and that's what I like about her.

"Oooo Haydee. . . shit" I slip out and say

Lisa stops moaning like a mad woman and looks at me crazy, "What did you say??" She asks

Then out of nowhere, Hannah bust in the door, "Omg Lisa are you- WHAT THE FXXK IS GOING ON HERE???"

"FXXKKK" I simply say

To be contiuned.. . . . . . .

Vote??

Comment???

So what do you guys think??

Also take a look at my other books I have started, you might like them, maybe love them. :) ;) :D :-*

*MUxhLoVe*

-Syd