Chapter 18: Will he believe

* Michael POV*

I am flying down into a cave, that I have found and made my home. I walk inside and look at the pitcture of my once then beautiful family.

"My beautiful wife, and kids. I am sorry she killed you, but Nancy I knew all along you were sleeping around. The kids looked nothing like me. Hannah was right all this time, but I still loved you. What a fool I was, , , ," I say to myself.

I then get a chill through my body and I turn around real fast.

No one is behind me, but someone is watching me.

I go into bat form, and decide fly to see Hannah.

I see her window is open, so I slide through and hide out in her room.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE, I JUST ATE A SQUIRREL" she screams running into her room on the bed.

Dam, welp no need to see if she has already had her first meal.

I am hiding in her closet, with the door cracked open.

She soon stops crying and sits up.

I think she can sense I'm here.

She gets up and looks around the room, she finally comes to the closet and opens it.

I'm in bat form so she cant reallt see me.

Which I was wrong, she grabbed me and shook me, then threw me on the ground.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!" She screamed at me.

I change into human form and get up dusting myself off.

I push her on the bed and my body takes over and kisses her.

She tries to fight me off but I am too strong for her.

Next thing, I know I am being thrown around her room.

She is looking at me, doing this.

I drop to the ground, I look over at Hannah and her eyes are now red, with fire.

Her powers are coming back to her on top of her being a vampire, and my dumb ass gave it back to her.

She shakes her head and sees me on the ground, "Omg what happened?" she asked.

I look at her, I try to get up but she then raises her hands and my neck tightens.

I am gasping for air. She looks at me, "What is happening?" she asks

She drops her hand and I am released from the hold she had on my neck.

I am beyond angry, I push her on the ground, "Alright Hannah, enough of the bullshxt. Fun's over" I yell at her

She looks at me with confusion, "I am not Hannah" she tries getting up.

I get ontop of her, "Don't try to fool me, you are Hannah" I yell growing claws and scratch her across the chest.

She now has 3 scratch marks going across her chest, she is crying out.

"I am not Hannah, I am Haydee" she cries

"YOU ARE HANNAH, YOU KILLED MY FAMILY, YOU DESTROYED MY HOME, MY VILLAGE. INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU." I yell at her

She pushes me off and runs downstairs, I get up and teleport downstairs right in front of her.

She screams seeing me pop up infront of her.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be Hannah, just let me kill you and this can all be over.

I grab her by the neck. . . . . .finally I can do what I was supposed to.

* Haydee's POV*

He grabs my neck and shows his fangs about to take my life.

Why is this happening??

Why is he calling me Hannah?? I never killed anyone??

Then it dawned on me, Grandma Hannah told me about the witch that went on a rampage and killed everyone including Michael and his family.

"WAIT WAIT," i scream for him to stop before he killed me, "I can prove to you that I am not Hannah, and that I am her great grandaughter.

"Go on. . .  ."

To be continued. . . . . . .

Vote??

Comment???

Here you go guys. Hope you enjoy it!!!!!!

Tell me what you guy think??? Are you guys really enjoying the story???

*MUxhLoVe*

-Syd