Chapter 36: The Fall That Ended it All Part 2

* Michael's POV *

I am flying around, clearing my head. Also trying to find Haydee.

I turn by 5th Avenue and look down and see people walking.

I see couples. Holding hands, and kissing, loving each other.

I get angry, thinking about how I miss Haydee so much.

I continue to fly pass, until I hear someone scream.

"MICHAEL "

I turn and look.....

It's .....

HAYDEE.......

I fly over to her, and she tries and reaches out to me.

But she slips and starts to fall, screaming at the top of her lungs.

I instantly fly down, reaching trying to grab her. I remember I'm in bat form so I can't really grab her.

Tears are falling from her eyes, as she looks at me.

I feel her soul, she is happy to see me but hurt because this is our last moment together.

I continue to fly down and try and reach her at the right time.

Just 10ft before she hits the ground, I turn into human form and grab her.

She hits her head on the ground but I fly back up to the room she fell out of.

I lay her in her bed and just look at her.

I smile, and just look at her.

"My precious baby, I missed you so much."

I look at her, she is so frail and small, but I look further down, and see she has a bump...a baby bump.

How could this happen??

Did the person that kidnap her get her pregnant, or did I?

I gently lay my hand, on her stomach and feel the baby.

I have ways to communicate with the unborn.

I feel it move, and I feel it's warm spirit. It's a full vampire, but it has love in its body.

I rub up her belly and the baby kicks, but I can feel the baby's hand, trying to grab mine.

I smile, "I'm a daddy"

"Michael Jackson"

I look up and see a man standing in the doorway, but he comes inside and shuts the door.

"Herman VonGrasion"

It's Haydee's great grandfather.

I stay close to Haydee and watch over her.

"I'm not here to hurt you. Even though I should because you put my granddaughter in grave danger"

"I'm never meant to..."

"I'm know Michael, she and her friends brought you back. She told me everything. You killed all her friends, and her favorite cousin. Then you tried to kill her."

I just hold my head down feeling terrible.

"But somehow, you feel in love with her, you protected her as best as you could have, but her grandmother is here, playing as Haydee, just so she could back with you. She has to be stopped and I need your help."

I look over at Haydee, her eyes are open looking me.

Her eyes are sparkling, she is in the mist of tears, looking at me.

"Michael" she sits up.

I grab her and hug her so tight, she hugs me back.

We both can't hold it, and bust unto tears.

"OMG Michael he hurt me. I called your name, I screamed for you. He hurt me so much Michael. He raped, beat me, he hurt me. Why didn't you come to me??"

She is crying so hard, she can barely speak.

She is breaking, she is really hurt. She is making me hurt for trying hard enough to find her.

I cry harder, "I'm so sorry baby. I tried to find you. I really did but I just find you."

"You didn't look hard enough." Haydee pulls fom me.

But I hold onto her, "No Haydee I did, please stop."

"No get off of me. I can't even imagine why I thought this would work. You don't care about me. All along you didn't want me you wanted Hannah."

She is hurting me so much, my hold on her is weakening. The things she is saying, I can't believe. She has to know I love her.

"Baby stop I love you. I don't wanna Hannah. I want you, if I could take back..."

"No if I could take back bringing you back to life I would, I would still have my friends, my cousin, my life, my human life back. I hate you."

She wiggles out of my grip and runs over to her grandfather. He walks her out the room.

The door shuts but just before Herman comes back inside.

"Michael meet me at my son's home, that's where we're taking her."

"What's the point??"

I sit up on the bed, and grab her pillow seeking her scent.

"You heard her, she doesn't want me cuz I wasn't there to protect her. I failed her."

I continue to cry.

"Michael"

I look back over, "Come over, we need to get rid of Hannah and I got a plan."

Herman leaves, I stay holding the pillow and crying.

My baby.

To be continued ......

Vote ......

Comment. .....